Change gear with our partner, MPB

Silent viewers

BEVZED 14 1.1k United Kingdom
28 Sep 2007 9:44PM

Quote:I get fed up waiting for the site to load any comments I might make so if I like an image I just click and run.

Ditto.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
28 Sep 2007 9:52PM
Sorry about the performance tonight...we've disabled the forum search to help, as the intensive nature of that caused the slow down.
Westers 16 3.9k 1 Burkina Faso
28 Sep 2007 10:40PM

Quote:Hello out there, crd here. I was wondering what anyones thoughts were on the many people who view an image but dont say a word.
Surely they must have some opinion or thoughts on what they have just looked at???

Yes, but usually it starts with Cr*p. Funnily enough it ends with that as well.

My personal beef at the moment is on two fronts: People who comment and say, "Great light and tones," when they clearly haven't a clue what they're talking about. Secondly it's the goldfish like mentality of the people looking at a damn jetty in the middle of a dull lake and saying it's a great shot. Have they forgotten about the 80 odd other photos of the same damn scene? Answer: they must have, hence the goldfish mentality.

Wink
looboss 14 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
29 Sep 2007 12:33AM

Quote:My personal beef at the moment is on two fronts: People who comment and say, "Great light and tones," when they clearly haven't a clue what they're talking about. Secondly it's the goldfish like mentality of the people looking at a damn jetty in the middle of a dull lake and saying it's a great shot. Have they forgotten about the 80 odd other photos of the same damn scene? Answer: they must have, hence the goldfish mentality.

oh oh! deja vu,,, isn't that how the Bert saga started? where is he now?
Westers 16 3.9k 1 Burkina Faso
29 Sep 2007 1:15AM
LOL - I'd forgotten about him, but that's an example of what I'm talking about.

Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.