Siteproblems again ?

29 Aug 2007 10:16AM
seems there is trouble again with the site ?
Just got an error message when I tried to post a comment... and sometimes when I try to open a large version it won't open, not the first time at least.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JYBluesman 12 97
29 Aug 2007 10:18AM
Yes, I've just had a fatal errors and thrown out, I have reported it. And it's all sooooooo slow.
Off to Flickr.
J.
Barbaraj 13 450 England
29 Aug 2007 10:18AM
Have just experienced the difficulty of leaving a comment.
javam 15 1.1k 19 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2007 10:27AM
Not just me then.

I am sure the team are hard at work trying to fix it or look into it, but it would be good if they could make use of the alert box a bit more - #gentle nudge# Wink

Is it fixed, or is it under investigation?

Thanks
29 Aug 2007 4:27PM
dunno, but I keep on getting thrown of the site Sad
Some clarification would indeed be welcome.
Hi all,

You are correct, there was an issue with one of our servers which has now been resolved, thanks for your patience folks Smile

Ben.
29 Aug 2007 5:12PM

Quote:which has now been resolved

Think you read the wrong press release Ben
Wink
IanFlindt 15 740 21 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2007 5:53PM
I keep being asked to log in. Just as well I can remember my user name and password. Smile
landandlight 14 46 Scotland
29 Aug 2007 7:09PM
this site just keeps getting worse and worse
dougv 16 8.4k 3 England
29 Aug 2007 7:10PM

Quote:This site just keeps getting worse and worse

Why?
Are you experiencing a problem?
30 Aug 2007 4:07AM
seems okay now Doug, but yesterday, 20 minutes after Ben said everything had been resolved, I got thrown off again.
I also have the log in 'problem'. Not really a problem as such, just surprised, as I used to keep myself logged in. Is it a change in site policy, that you have to log in again every session - even if you didn't log out ? Or is it merely some glitch ?
fentiger 18 920 24 England
30 Aug 2007 7:31AM
Like you Koen I keep myself logged in and I have not had the problems you describe ~ well not yet!!!

Albert
lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2007 8:04AM
belgikskenikske - sounds like a problem to me, I'm not getting an issue and I don't think others have reported it. Could you please report it as a problem (that way the chaps can pick up all your browser details), and I'm sure they will get it sorted.
Chris
30 Aug 2007 8:30AM
will do Chris, but later from home (think it happened both at work - for sure... this morning - and at home).
But please read Flindt's comment above... seems I'm not the only one with the log in 'problem'
MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
30 Aug 2007 8:52AM
Site seems really slow again, and I keep getting server error messages in the top banner.

I have had the log-in problem for weeks now.

Fran x

EDIT - - I think the word to desrcibe the site at the mo is ERRATIC. ok again now! Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.