30-Day FREE Amazon Prime Trial - Get Ready For Prime Day 2021

Smartphone photography - How do you edit your photos?

joshwa Plus
10 927 1 United Kingdom
25 Jul 2019 1:50PM
I'm sure there are many people who use smartphones for quick snaps, and photos on days out when they forget to take a camera.

If you do use your smartphone for photos, do you edit the photos, and if so, what do you use?

Do you edit on the smartphone or on a computer?

Josh
779HOB 9 1.2k United Kingdom
25 Jul 2019 4:08PM
I do a lot of editing on my phone now - including images I transfer from my 'normal' camera and I use the Lightroom app. If you have a RAW file it's pretty close to using the full PC based program. It's not as good of course but 90% of my Instagram photos are taken on my D850 and edited in LR on my phone.
EddieAC Plus
16 3.1k 2 United Kingdom
25 Jul 2019 8:51PM
I have taken the odd photo for the Black and White Challenge group on my phone in RAW and edited it in the snapseed APP.

Every year for Christmas since my son was born I have used Photoshop to edit photos of him and turn them into a calendar with Vistaprint which we give to family. This year I am planning to do it entirely on the phone.
25 Jul 2019 9:34PM
Snapseed is what I use to edit my iPhone pics

Itís a free app too

Steve Smile
25 Jul 2019 9:58PM

Quote:Do you edit on the smartphone or on a computer?

Probably way behind technologically, but I immediately Email them to myself, and edit/fiddle with them on my laptop and Paint Shop Pro..Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.