30-Day FREE Amazon Prime Trial - Get Ready For Prime Day 2021

So what are you doing this weekend, 29, 30 November & 1st December!

Tricia 15 325 Ireland
29 Nov 2013 2:23PM
Hi Everyone,
What are you doing this weekend?
We are all going to spend the weekend catching up on sleep after all the hard work that went into sorting out all the lovely surprises and prizes that we have planned for you all in our Fantastic, Super, Amazing Christmas Prize Draw !
Coming very soon to an inbox near you!
Make sure you are signed up to get our newsletter and be sure to tell your friends!

1-xmas-newsletter-666px-no-gifts.jpg

Good luck

Tricia
brian1208 18 11.8k 12 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2013 3:04PM
Apart from waiting impatiently for my prizes to arrive Grin we are at another 2 day Craft Fair, this time at Highcliffe Castle near Christchurch.

Just finished sorting out all the bits and pieces we need to take and packed my wife's china in the car, my bits go in tomorrow morning early then off we go for two more days of chat (hopefully with a few more sales this time, my new gear fund needs topping up Smile )

They are great social events anyway, which is primarily why we do it
daviewat 17 4.1k Scotland
29 Nov 2013 3:42PM
I find it a little worrying that a year has gone bye already since the last amazing draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tricia 15 325 Ireland
29 Nov 2013 3:55PM

Quote:I find it a little worrying that a year has gone bye already since the last amazing draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is a bit scary isn't it, the time seems to pass faster the older we get lol. Next year we have a lot of big birthdays in the family dad 80 and 3 best friends are turning 60! How did that happen! I still think they are in their late 40's. The years are flying by!
saltireblue Plus
11 11.9k 75 Norway
29 Nov 2013 4:03PM

Quote:
Yes it is a bit scary isn't it, the time seems to pass faster the older we get lol. Next year we have a lot of big birthdays in the family dad 80 and 3 best friends are turning 60 !How did that happen! I still think they are in their late 40's.

I am not 60, I am 18 with 42 years experienceWink

Apparently I will be xmas shopping tomorrow - it seems we need to replace the entire stock of decorations.Sad...the ones we have are too old-fashioned...
SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
29 Nov 2013 4:53PM
Photographing my brother's guitar ready for selling. Party for our younger riders for xmas.
Louise_Morris 11 2.5k England
29 Nov 2013 4:58PM

Quote:
I am not 60, I am 18 with 42 years experienceWink

I have just got back from shopping (boring stuff!!) and have bought a 50th birthday card which reads like this but - obviously - 18 with 32 years experience - bit spooky that!!

We are off to ICBP Newent tomorrow before they close for a couple of winter months - and the card is to take to someone there!
franken Plus
18 5.3k 4 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2013 5:13PM
I'm off to the local country lakes and parks tomorrow for the first time since July.

If I've got any energy left after that I'm off to Penarth to have a look at the refurbished pier.

Ken.

ps, I'm also not 60 as I'm only 18 with 46 years experience! Smile
29 Nov 2013 5:24PM
I plan on doing as little as possible, maybe a singalong or three with my uke, certainly no plans to venture far this weekend, maybe kings lynn for christmas shopping at a push...

I'm 39, with a mental age of about 6, so win win Grin
JohnParminter 14 1.3k 14 England
29 Nov 2013 7:57PM
Racing tomorrow over 6 miles of the finest south Cumbrian fell and heathland - Kirkbymoor.

Smile
gwynn56 9 88 England
30 Nov 2013 7:24AM
I was going to go to this market ,
http://victorianchristmasfestival.co.uk/christmas-market/
unfortunately in too much pain to go Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.