Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Sony rx10 little number in window????? help

16 Apr 2019 8:25AM
i have just noticed a number in the lower right hand corner of the top screeen.
IT started at at 730 when i first bought te camera a week ago.

when i take a picture the number goes down ! by one

does anyone know what this is about ?
saltireblue Plus
11 11.9k 75 Norway
16 Apr 2019 8:31AM
It's the count of how many more images you have space for on the card you are using.
The start number will vary depending on the size of the card and the image quality chosen, and whether you shoot raw or JPEG.
Every time you take a photo, it counts down.
16 Apr 2019 10:14AM
god bless you. what would i do without kind people like you

thanks
3oldmen 2 23 United States
18 Apr 2019 5:47PM
that sounds like a very nice feature. You can then make notes for each numbered shot (counting backwards from say 700). Would make it much easier to correlate notes to an image.
saltireblue Plus
11 11.9k 75 Norway
18 Apr 2019 9:31PM

Quote:that sounds like a very nice feature. You can then make notes for each numbered shot (counting backwards from say 700). Would make it much easier to correlate notes to an image.

That would be a great feature if it worked like that. However, it is merely an indication of how many images you have space for and does not correspond with any information in the exif.
18 Apr 2019 11:17PM
We see what you mean.

We are very new to ePhotozine. Could you tell us how you put the quote in your comment? We would like to be able to do that, too. Thank you.GrinGrinGrin
saltireblue Plus
11 11.9k 75 Norway
19 Apr 2019 8:10AM

Quote:We see what you mean.

We are very new to ePhotozine. Could you tell us how you put the quote in your comment? We would like to be able to do that, too. Thank you.GrinGrinGrin

To the right of the date/time in the comment box, there is a "v". Click on that and a drop-down appears giving various choices. Click ' Quote comment' (in the comment box you want to quote) and a new comment box opens with the quote in place. You will see the text you are quoting starts and ends with the word quote in brackets.
19 Apr 2019 5:16PM
Thank you for your help. Very much appreciate it.GrinGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.