Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Southampton - South Hants

owp 16 168
18 Sep 2006 7:39AM
. . Fine! 06.30 Sunday 24th @ the Agamemnon Boat Yard it is!

this . . MAP may help alsoSmile

Mike.W
brian1208 18 11.8k 12 United Kingdom
18 Sep 2006 7:49AM
It will have to be next time for me. I'm on duty at our exhibition all day on the 24th. Hope the weather holds for you and you have a good session

(If anyone fancies dropping in for a look we are open from the 22nd Sept until 5th Oct. Open every day from 10 - 4.
Location is the Hayloft Gallery, Wick Lane, Christchurch (opposite the main Post Office). Coffee and Biccies can be provided Smile

Brian
suejoh Plus
17 257 United Kingdom
18 Sep 2006 8:18AM
Sorry you wont be there Brian. Actually I am a bit sorry I will be - 6.30 means leaving home at 5.30 - on a sunday too.

Anyway - folks - shall we agree to meet at the Parking which is to the right of Bucklers Hard on Mike's map? I dont know the area very well at all but that looks like I ought to be able to find it.

My phone number is 07745 118805 in case I get lost!

C you there. Sue
suejoh Plus
17 257 United Kingdom
22 Sep 2006 11:21AM
Visit to Bucklers Hard - Currently Fred and I are down for this. Is anyone else coming along?
Sue
owp 16 168
23 Sep 2006 7:00PM
. . . sorry Sue / phred . . just checked the 5 day at the Beeb . . they're saying Heavy Showers for tomorrow Sad . . [gona be a long drive from Dorchester] to just to get rained off Sad. . . . so ANOTHER TIME? . .

. . thanks for orginising this one . . . catch up again sometime?

Mike.W
suejoh Plus
17 257 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2006 9:42PM
OK - went to Calshot on Sunday evening as it looked like it was going to be good. And I have never been that way before so thought I would have a look whatever the weather. Well - some nice pics - Have posted one called Southampton Water. And I have at least a couple more to post - the ferry going out and the dogs on the beach. They certainly had fun.
Well I did too - and a lovely minty ice cream on the way home.
Hope to see you all at Stourhead.
Sue
suejoh Plus
17 257 United Kingdom
27 Sep 2006 5:19PM
Not the ferry - the Queen Mary 2. Sue Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.