Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Specialised Framing

andybate1978 12 256
18 Jan 2008 4:08PM
Hi there

i did some photos for a friend and they want one in a frame similar to one they had done at a studio, the print is mounted on the front of the frame kind of like a box, the frame is about 1" thick, i have seen something similar on peaks site but they only do 2", anyone know what im on about and can help would be great!!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

FatHandedChap 12 1.3k England
18 Jan 2008 4:15PM
Loxley do a similar product, but again I think they're about 2" - I've got some up in the studio so can give you a better idea when I call in later tonight.

JASPERIMAGE 12 55 1 Scotland
19 Jan 2008 12:48PM
Hi andybate

I do a digital frame on my web photos, have a look at my Portfolio and see what you think. I designed it to replicate what framed pics are like. So far had good opinions.

See also my web, details on my profile.


Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.