Speedo ban

Strobe 12 1.3k United States
10 Aug 2009 7:10PM
Just heard about a Speedo ban at Alton Towers, I have always been fascinated with the hate for speedos here yet in a lot of countries baggies is laughed and ridiculed.

Soooooo are you a Speedo man? If not a man, do you like to see a man in a Speedo on the beach?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 17 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2009 7:30PM
Er....Clingfilm myself!
Coleslaw 14 13.4k 28 Wales
10 Aug 2009 7:31PM
Euuuuwwww..... I would never want to think of that, let alone see it.
Smile
User_Removed 16 17.9k 8 Norway
10 Aug 2009 7:46PM

Quote:Er....Clingfilm myself!

YEAH!!!!! Bring it on!!!!

(Over olive oil)

Wink
User_Removed 17 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2009 8:45PM
Now yer takin Mike!
User_Removed 16 17.9k 8 Norway
10 Aug 2009 8:49PM
LOL!!!!!!!
rowarrior 12 4.4k 9 Scotland
10 Aug 2009 9:53PM
well I'm thinking baggies. And the case of most of the British male population a t-shirt too, and perhaps a pair of jeans. Yep, that should make them viewable Wink
pcheywood 14 1.3k England
10 Aug 2009 10:20PM

Quote:Well I'm thinking baggies. And the case of most of the British male population a t-shirt too, and perhaps a pair of jeans.

Holidaying Russians should try that mix too, I shudder when I remember them standing around in their budgie smuggling speedos round the pool.
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2009 10:51PM
Speedos look great on a fit muscular man, unfortunately there aren't many of them around and tight fitting Speedos only accentuate the bulging, pasty, beer belly.

The bottom of my road leads on to the beach where there is a grassed volley ball area, I was waiting for the Popster to come back having ran off, and noticed 3 VERY fit (in both senses of the word) young men having a game. One was wearing baggies, one was wearing tight fitting shorts/trunks and the other was wearing tight Speedos.

I told Pops not to hurry back.
VSS 10 16 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2009 8:47AM

Quote:....most of the British male population a t-shirt too...

I thought it was football shirts!!! Should be banned, unless playing football.

As for Speedos. No thank you. Too many horrible sights spring to mind. Men in their 60s, suntanned, pony-tail, grey hair. To be seen on all too many Mediterranean beaches. And shouldn't.
NexusImages 12 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2009 6:05PM
Wasn't the speedo ban to stop brains doing a power slide out of said speedo's? Call me strange but I'd rather be spared from blimping manjigglies while with my small and not so small children Grin
Camairish 14 1.4k Scotland
23 Aug 2009 8:41PM
The skimpier and more revealing the banana-hammock the better - especially with white skin, hairy back and a beer belly!

We've had to put up with wrinkly middle aged cleavages on full show for too long now - nothing worse than a pair of spaniel's lugs with a 'wee red devil' tattoo!

Fight back guys, long live the mankini!
brian1208 16 11.6k 12 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2009 9:06PM
As the girls got away with burning their bras in the '70s I reckon us blokes should do the same with our Speedos - that would stop the complaints! (Note to self - remember to take them off first though Wink )
discreetphoton Plus
15 3.5k 20 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2009 9:11PM
I've heard tell of contrary tales from the continent. We know some a guy who holidayed in France recently, and was asked to leave the pool for not wearing speedos.
I kid you not, he was told it was because shorts hide erections, and they need to protect the children who visit their pools. Offensive or what? They're actively encouraging their staff to crotch-watch. The poor guy was just taking his grandkids for a leisurely swim.
covey 15 1.7k Ireland
23 Aug 2009 9:34PM
Mines getting on a bit now, but I daren't wear it because the S has completely faded Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.