Save 35% On A SmugMug Account Today!

Spirit of Nature Images

User_Removed 12 138 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2009 8:29PM
I think the websites fantastic. The only thing is that the logo seems a bit naff. The eagle and puffins look great but the text could be improved. I can do you one for free if you're interested...
User_Removed 12 694 3 Scotland
20 Jun 2009 9:15PM
Just a few comments.

I have difficulty with the small font size.

Gallery page - check formatting of your table. Images do not fit correctly.

News - replace "Article 1" etc with content header line. Remove header line for all unused news topics.

Section buttons are a bit overpowering compared to the site content.

I am not a great lover of flash sites but I quite like yours Smile
20 Jun 2009 10:36PM

Quote:Must say it loaded very quickly for me and I'm really impressed. The images are stunning. Best of luck
dorothy

unless lm a retard.. found the links perfect... and once viewing.. the site found it beautiful...but then doesnt get conformed to forum banter that often....

think the site shows nature at its best and from the author's heart..!! isnt that's whats its about regardless of presentation , thats what what gets to me.. with the new wave photographer and digital...

Fab site from the heart xxx
phil_j 15 134 4 England
21 Jun 2009 12:28AM
Just back from a birthday night out, thank you all that have posted their thoughts.
I have already made a few changes as suggested and will get to the others as soon as possible.

Many thanks again.

phil
arhb 13 3.4k 68 United Kingdom
8 Jul 2009 6:10PM
Hi Phil, I agree with The_Crofter in that the font is too small, which is a stark contrast to the oversized glowing navigational buttons above.
Some kind of middleground in sizing maybe?

I also noticed a typo in the bottom right of the front page under Links:
'Links to webites of interest'

On the News page, I found myself squinting to read the font on the buttons on the right side of the page. This became a little easier when mousing over, but still quite small.

The font type is different on the Sales page, which I find a lot easier to read than the font used on other pages. I think the font should be uniform throughout the entire site.

Well that's my critique Phil, I'm in the process of setting my website out at the moment, and would value you critique when it's ready.
Regards,
Andrew.
User_Removed 12 694 3 Scotland
8 Jul 2009 6:40PM
Gallery page table still not formatted correctly unless that is the look you want.

News and other pages have "undefined" in the text boxes. Try defaulting to "".

Not sure of the wisdom of supplying your full address and a list of equipment that can be found inside....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.