Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Spooky Stuff....

A_Harrison 16 261 Canada
12 Oct 2005 7:06AM
Sorry wasn't sure so I added a little just in case.

Allan
GingerBadger 16 97 Wales
12 Oct 2005 10:15AM
Oh no probs - your answer was fasinating anyway!! :o)
Alchenzo 16 2 United Kingdom
16 Oct 2005 9:27AM
I was sat in a dark room once. Nothing happened at all.
How strange!
Alchenzo 16 2 United Kingdom
16 Oct 2005 9:27AM
I was sat in a dark room once. Nothing happened at all.
How strange!
mini670 17 174 United Kingdom
16 Oct 2005 1:59PM
Hi.
I went to a spiritualist meeting one time(in a very dark room). Well this bloke stands up and says, "has anyone in the room spoken to a ghost"! I was right at the back, and me and some other dudes said "yes"!Next the vicar geezer says, "has anyone ever toutched a ghost", so me and another bloke says "yes"! Well now everone's looking at us!. So this time the reverand guy said, "has anyone made love to a ghost"! so i'm standing up with my hand in the air, and all the congrigation is looking at me! so the spiritual guy says "made love to a GHOST" have you"? Anyway i says "OH SORRY thought you said GOAT".
And thats a true story.
mini670
Sus 16 3.2k 9 England
16 Oct 2005 3:16PM
The Ghost walk in Cambridge sounds pretty scary - a friend told me about it and it really gave me shivers - anyway I'm intending to go as soon as they start up again at the end of the month...I like the idea of an EPZ ghost meet though!
simont 17 2.3k 4 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2005 1:10AM
This guy drives from Ballinasloe to Kilreekill and decides not to take the new A road, as he wants to see the scenery. The inevitable happens and when he reaches the outskirts his car breaks down - he's stranded miles from anywhere. Having no choice he starts walking on the side of the road, hoping to get a lift to the nearest human habitation. It's dark and raining and pretty soon he's wet and shivering. The night rolls on and no car goes by, the rains are so strong he can barely see a few feet ahead of him.

Suddenly in the distance he sees the headlights of a car coming towards him and it slows and then stops next to him - without thinking the guy opens the car's door and jumps in.

Seated in the back, he leans forward to thank the person who had saved him when he realises there is nobody behind the wheel!!! Even though there's no one in the front seat and no sound of any engine, the car starts moving slowly. The guy looks at the road ahead and sees a curve coming (remember, this is in the hills and there is a steep, steep drop beyond the curve). Scared almost to death he starts to pray, begging the Lord for his life.

He hasn't come out of shock, when just before he hits the curve, a hand appears through the window and moves the wheel! The car makes the curve safely and continues on the road to the next bend. The guy, now paralysed in terror, watches how the hand appears every time they are before a curve and moves the steering wheel just enough to get the car around each bend. Finally, the guy sees lights ahead. Gathering his courage he wrenches open the door of the silent, slowly moving car, scrambles out and runs as hard and fast as he can towards the lights. It's a small town. Wet and in shock goes to a roadside bar, which is open, and asks for a drink. They find some Whisky and give him a shot. And he starts telling whoever will listen about the horrible experience he's just been through. A silence envelops everybody when they realise the guy isn't drunk, and Is really frightened - he's crying and shaking. So they give him more booze and talk about what they should do, whether to call the police or find a priest, or what.

But just then two strangers walked into the bar. And one says to the other,

"Look, that's the eejit that got in the car when we were pushing it."
mini670 17 174 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2005 2:19PM
Spooky or what? Or damn right cheesy!!!
The above post under my name wasn`t me writing it was probably my drunken father trying to P**s me off!

Anyhow...ill get revenge.
tom

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.