Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Spurn Point Sand Sea & Birds

User_Removed 16 4.9k England
1 Aug 2006 11:02PM
Anyone fancying a visit, let me know. I live en-route in Hedon ( Carpark, cups of tea etc). Not a birder, but I do like photographing the place, sun set/rises etc. Spurn Birdwatching

Col
monstersnowman 16 1.7k 1 England
1 Aug 2006 11:56PM
Hi mate - I am also not a twitcher but have intended going over there ... from Barton (south bank). Will keep your details and contact you when I intend going. Have you taken any shots of the Paull refinery at night ?? I used to pass it every night when I lived in Thorngumbald ... it is an impressive sight when it is lit up. Regards, Paul.
2 Aug 2006 12:05AM
Hi Paul. Yep I've done a few of BP, not really that good though. I lived in Thorngumbald 1968-1980 down Hasting Rd. Keep in touch.
Col
Fujiconvert 17 1.3k England
2 Aug 2006 5:44AM
HI chaps,I go there on occasion as my mate lives in a village not far from Spurn point.I have taken lots of shots of the refinery and some of them have sold to clients.Give me a shout when you meet up as I would love to show my face.
Phil.
2 Aug 2006 8:42AM
I'll bump it now and again....... With 3 of us any suggestion for dates. I'm easy, could even do Fort Paul too, a fascinating place, had a Falconry centre inside, last time I was there.
Col
2 Aug 2006 10:49AM
Yes Fort Paull is quite interesting ... last time I went there was early 90's when it was undeveloped, over-grown and was being used as a paint ball site .. good times there :0)
2 Aug 2006 2:15PM
Hi Col. Love to do some photography at Spurn whatsit. No idea about birds but that's never stopped me in the past. When are you figuring on going? I am seeing Ian and Caleb at the weekend, weather permitting. I love sun sets, sun rises on the other are rather early this time of year. Not good in the morning I'm afraid. Sue x
2 Aug 2006 2:20PM
No dates decided yet Sue, awaiting suggestions. Sent Ian and Caleb a PM. Glad you're interested.
Colx
C_Daniels 16 399 10 England
2 Aug 2006 8:02PM
Depending oin the date Col - it's a possibility, would be great to meet up again... :O)
2 Aug 2006 9:37PM
I'm sure my other half who is also an EPZ er Katie D will come along too!Providing there's a suitable pub! Smile))
Phil.
Scanny 16 29 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2006 9:38PM
Had a ride out to Spurn Point on Sunday. Some great photo opportunities including this which I had'nt expected to find.
Phil
2 Aug 2006 9:39PM
Oh you mean Out Newton wind farm.If you have a look at my portfolio you'll see a few turbines from this when there was rapeseed around them.
Phil.
2 Aug 2006 10:00PM

Quote:'m sure my other half who is also an EPZ er Katie D will come along too!Providing there's a suitable pub! Smile))

Think we could find one or two Smile
Col
2 Aug 2006 10:37PM
Yes I saw the wind farm on TV recently .. up till then I had no idea of it's existence ... would like to photograph a wind farm as well. Hopefully we can make a suitable date not too far away. Regards, Paul.
iajacks 16 24 England
3 Aug 2006 12:45PM
yes would like to, but I need some dates to be comfermed.
thanks col. IAJACKS

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.