Regatta Offer: Save 15% on 'Top Picks' With Code TP15

Starting a Photography Business

timbradley 15 6 Australia
25 Nov 2009 2:01AM
Hi all!!

I have decided to take the plunge and start myself up a professional photography business.

I know that this is going to take a lot of hard work, time, and not a small helping of luck!

I've started writing a blog which will chart the process...It's starting right at the beginning, which is me looking for information on small business startups, business plans, financing, etc....

Please have a look....It's not particularly exciting at the moment, but I guarantee it will get better with time...The link is in my signature.

Cheers Guys and Girls!!! Wish Me Luck!!

Tim Bradley
KevSB 17 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2009 5:55AM
Good luck with your endeavor.
Mynett 13 142 6 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2009 8:07AM
good luck.... off to read your blog
DaveU 15 1.4k 127 England
25 Nov 2009 8:18AM
Not much of a start if your customers can't get to your website Tim .....

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=17) state=1 in /hsphere/local/home/tbradley/tim-bradley.net/cgi-bin/php-cgi on line 1234

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /hsphere/local/home/tbradley/tim-bradley.net/cgi-bin/php-cgi on line 1234
rowarrior 13 4.4k 9 Scotland
25 Nov 2009 10:15AM
Yep, getting the same error here - have you been tinkering with the pages behind the scenes and tried to stick a '*' into the text? It needs its ASCII equivalent if you're not using a WYSIWYG front end
FrankRobinson 12 84 2 United Kingdom
1 Dec 2009 3:54PM
Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the website!
16 Dec 2009 10:24AM
advert removed by epz
salja03 14 12 United Kingdom
18 Dec 2009 11:12PM
I wish you a lot of success Tim. Can I suggest you give your local Business Link a call - they can be very helpful for budding businesses in particular - with advice and help on running the business elements.

They are free to use as they are govt funded, and they are pretty good and getting you hooked up with business skills, etc.

All the best,

James

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.