Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Strange Sea Monster washed ashore in Guinea

Kako 10 156
25 Oct 2009 12:03AM
Just seen this link to a series of pictures on Pravda website from 23/10, showing a whale sized 'hairy monster' that wahed up on a beach in Guinea, West Africa. See what you think. Hairy sea Monster .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 9 736 4
25 Oct 2009 12:26AM
Singed duvet? Or can anyone else see the Jesus-after-a-couple-of-pints face, slumped on the ground? Could be Gandalf after the Sambucas, alternatively.
User_Removed 9 2.2k 3 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2009 8:50AM
Looks like a partially decomposed baleen whale to me
BernieS 8 243 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2009 9:00AM
Couldn't help noticing that virtually every other photograph on that site was either military hardware, or scantily clad women - is this the kind of impression that Russia really wants to give of itself the West?
Adderwatcher 7 60 19 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2009 12:55PM

Quote:Looks like a partially decomposed baleen whale to me

Me too, though i'm no expert on whales and the like. look sililer to another "monster" that washed up in new zealand a few years back.
Kako 10 156
25 Oct 2009 3:19PM
It s a bit hard to tell from the photo but does the body seem very wide - almost like a manta ray in proportion?
Paul Morgan 15 18.4k 6 England
25 Oct 2009 5:06PM

Quote:Couldn't help noticing that virtually every other photograph on that site was either military hardware, or scantily clad women - is this the kind of impression that Russia really wants to give of itself the West?

how about this then

Smile Smile
BernieS 8 243 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2009 7:39PM

Quote:how about this then

OMG - we must increase our defence spending immediately! I can remember the days when all we had to worry about coming from the East was Communism!!!! Smile Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.