Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

The 3rd Annual Northern Irish Meet........

Tooth 15 5.8k 227 Ireland
11 Sep 2009 12:00AM
last sleep, here we go.........

have you still got the big hairy a**e Ted??

(oops, sorry, just slipped out)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

PD_BARBS 11 14 United Kingdom
11 Sep 2009 8:49PM
Cant believe how lucky you are with the weather, hope to catch up with some of you tomorrow.
PD_BARBS 11 14 United Kingdom
13 Sep 2009 8:27AM
Just wanted to thank you folks for allowing me to tag along, I met some great people and had a great day.

looking forward to doing it again

Peter
robs 16 685 2 United Kingdom
14 Sep 2009 12:10PM
On my way home.... grand weekend and I wish I could sleep now.

Sunrise this morning was pants! Glad I didn't get up especially for it! But other than that we were blessed with fantastic weather and equally fantastic company.

Roll on Doolin Smile

(Just wish I had taken the bike!)
skydivemike 15 47 Northern Ireland
14 Sep 2009 3:40PM
Hi everyone,
glad to hear that you had a great weekend. Sorry I was unable to make it in the end. Had to work all weekend.

Mike
croberts 15 2.2k 8 Ireland
14 Sep 2009 5:15PM
A fantastic weekend, even if i did spend half of it working. Great company once again, and a big up to Colin for organising it all again, especially Sundays shoot.

Cheers Colin!
Mavis 18 143 2 England
14 Sep 2009 5:54PM
Colin what a great job you did. Fantastic weather, a great place to stay at Backpackers and the company and the food and the beer and Sunday on the beach at White rock but I've lost me Mobile . I am lost without it . Hope it is in Stephen's car !! ?? xxx
15 Sep 2009 6:20PM
Everybody now back in one piece, what a great weekend it was only surpassed by the company. Couldnt have got better weather, thank you all for a really enjoyable and memorable meet. Couple of things, DO NOT post any pictures of Julie until I send you a signed model release, then you can upload to your hearts content, the other thing, Julie phoned me at home wanting to know if anyone managed a shot of the horse on its own, she would be greatful if you could send me a print of Piper. PM me your home adress or txt me and Ill send the model release. Roll on Doolin, are we there yet.......
rowarrior 12 4.4k 9 Scotland
15 Sep 2009 9:49PM
Hmph, back at work today, is it time for Doolin yet?!

Great weekend all, thanks to Colin for the accomodation and models, and to Chris for letting me tag along for a 'day in the life' and Pat for chauffeuring me to the airport.
robs 16 685 2 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2009 10:47PM
Well... you have my address already due to my numptiness Wink

Hopefully I won't need to dash off so early in the morning next time... sorry for waking you Katy! Colin was oblivious mind, knocked on the door and decided that the snorring from the otherside would suggest sleep was being enjoyed Wink
16 Sep 2009 12:09PM
I took a fair few of the horse. I presume it doesn't need a model release Wink I haven't had a good look through everything yet..
16 Sep 2009 6:40PM

Quote:I took a fair few of the horse. I presume it doesn't need a model release I haven't had a good look through everything yet..

Cool mate, she would appreciate it , horse dosnt need a release....
Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
24 Sep 2009 8:44PM
Puhlllllease!!! Release ME! Let me go!! Back to the Antrim coast Smile

Thanks for a great weekend folks! AND a BIG thank you to Colin for all his hard work organising it, Piper and Julie Smile CHeers Bud! Much appreciated!!

By the way, can you send me a model release form - preferably A4 framed on canvas Tongue
25 Sep 2009 1:17AM
Did you only just get back Pete? Wink Smile
Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
27 Sep 2009 1:31AM

Quote:Did you only just get back Pete?
Felt like it after that ferry crossing... we had a body or something clanking against the side of the ship near our cabin, so didn't get much sleep Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.