Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Photography Show, a destination for all photographers

The Day Democracy Died in Europe!!

Jestertheclown Plus
8 7.4k 249 England
15 Nov 2011 6:43PM

Quote:Yawn!

Careful Jas.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Just Jas Plus
15 26.0k 1 England
15 Nov 2011 6:53PM
Juster yawn Jester! Smile
gcarth Plus
12 2.5k 1 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 7:24PM

Quote:Juster yawn Jester! Smile
Or Juster Gesture Jester!
But, seriously folksTongue. But seriously folksSad, I don't think we ever had as much democracy as we think we had: It's just that the fact is beginning to dawn on us - well some of us - that it was, and is, all an illusion.Sad
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
15 Nov 2011 7:24PM

Quote:It's like having Sky News / Al Jazeera / whatever, just throwing up random sites in front of me and asking me to click it. I have no idea what is at the other end. I have no idea if it's work safe, or if it's a site that contains viruses or the like.

Fully agree with you on this one Bri, its about time the administrators put a stop to him posting these links which have no relevence or interest to 99% of our members.

€olin

So please by all means block me or ignore my thread and instead shooting more images.
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
15 Nov 2011 7:28PM

Quote:Its like receiving emails with no subject line, if the subject itself is not compelling i'll never click through, i only add to this one as i saw some good comments just above me.
I'll almost never click here on a blind link.

Perhaps if you put these two words you could get 387,000,000 results!
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
15 Nov 2011 7:30PM

Quote:Got it in one. We can't dictate a policy on who finds what interesting.

Thank you
cambirder Plus
13 7.2k England
15 Nov 2011 8:12PM
Its not the subject matter that bugs me, its the copy, paste and run nature of these threads.
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
15 Nov 2011 8:18PM

Quote:Its not the subject matter that bugs me, its the copy, paste and run nature of these threads.

Perhaps the only solution would be to BLOCK me for NOW and FOREVER which is fine with me.
God bless
Try to shoot better images
cambirder Plus
13 7.2k England
15 Nov 2011 8:42PM
Or perhaps the solution would be for you to engage in the debates that you start. You must have some valuable input to give of your own rather than just posting links to other peoples stuff.

I won't block you, as one day you may come out of your shell and have something interesting to say.
User_Removed 13 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 9:36PM
Kombizz you crosspost the same stuff to other photo sites, I hope ePz bring in a rule for copy and paste posting just to block your stuff
CathyT Plus
10 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 9:51PM
OOOhhhh...harsh!!!Wink
Jestertheclown Plus
8 7.4k 249 England
15 Nov 2011 10:00PM
Perhaps Cathy but Chris has a point.
It really is irritating to open threads that look intersting only to find they contain nothing but a blind (and potentially harmful) link or a load of nonsense.
mikehit Plus
7 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2011 10:13PM

Quote:Perhaps the only solution would be to BLOCK me for NOW and FOREVER which is fine with me.

Unfortunately, WE CAN'T!!!!

All we ask is that the title of the thread bears some semblance to the link, you actually give us your own opinion and actually participate in threads you start. Is it really too much to ask?
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
16 Nov 2011 2:55AM

Quote:Or perhaps the solution would be for you to engage in the debates that you start. You must have some valuable input to give of your own rather than just posting links to other peoples stuff.

I won't block you, as one day you may come out of your shell and have something interesting to say.

In this case you might find these ones interesting!
kombizz Plus
12 597 1 United States
16 Nov 2011 3:06AM

Quote:Kombizz you crosspost the same stuff to other photo sites, I hope ePz bring in a rule for copy and paste posting just to block your stuff

I hope so.
Although the site does it anyhow. Please check this one:

Quote:Forum Topic: "Who are these people behind the scenes?" Update Notification On ePHOTOzine Tuesday, 15 November, 2011 12:52

Hi K o m b i z z,

There has been an update on Forum Topic: "Who are these people behind the scenes?". Click the link below to view the update:

https://www.ephotozine.com/notify-reset-nid-981795-u30254 If you wish to see the last posts you can view them here: https://www.ephotozine.com/notify-reset-nid-981795-u30254-p0-c2199146

IMPORTANT!
You will not receive another notifications for Forum Topic: "Who are these people behind the scenes?" unless your click the link above. To reset your alert, click the link above. To remove the alert, click the link above and then click on 'Remove Notification'.

Kind Regards,
The ePHOTOzine Team

Now if I click on that link, I will find this:

Quote:Page Unavailable
Forums > Healthy Debate > Page Unavailable

Attention!
This topic has been deleted.

If you don't trust me, check it by yourself.

So not all of my copy/paste would be successful which is fine with me.

God bless

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.