Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

The ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw 2020!

tj Plus
17 2.1k England
14 Nov 2020 10:45AM
Hi guys,

Despite the Covid situation we all find ourselves in, weíve been working hard behind the scenes with our generous sponsors to still bring you our Christmas Prize Draws from 1st December.

With cameras, lenses, software and lots of lovely goodies up for grabs keep an eye on your inbox to be the first to hear about it.

Be sure youíre signed up to our newsletter and Facebook to hear more.

As usual, there will be some prizes that have a UK geographical restriction dictated by the sponsor, but rest assured there are some draws open worldwide.

This is our way of saying thank you for being a member and contributing to our fantastic community.

Wishing you all good luck and a safe and healthy Christmas and 2021.

Tracey
14 Nov 2020 10:51AM
More good news in 2020 Smile

Its been a challenging year, this is very welcome news, thanks to TJ and her team.Grin
saltireblue Plus
10 11.2k 68 Norway
14 Nov 2020 10:53AM
That's fantastic, tj...certainly wasn't expecting there to be a draw this year due to the circumstances we all find ourselves having to cope with - especially the economic problems for businesses.
Kudos to all involved!
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
14 Nov 2020 10:54AM
Thanks K & Malc.
I must say, earlier this year we thought we might have to cancel it for the first time in 15 years, but our generous sponsors have had their arms twisted Wink
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.7k 7 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 10:58AM
I can only imagine the effort put into working with sponsors on this - well done.
14 Nov 2020 11:13AM
I second DaveRyder's comments. I did wonder whether you'd be able to run the competition this year, and it must have been a lot of hard work for you. Thanks to all of you.
Minty805 Plus
4 37 7 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 12:11PM
I completely agree with the above sentiments; that's certainly something to look forward to, whether you win or not. The team do a brilliant job and have probably been greatly responsible for retaining the sanity of some of us during these dreadful times. Thanks guys.
Allan
KarenFB Plus
14 5.5k 179 England
14 Nov 2020 12:51PM

Quote:certainly wasn't expecting there to be a draw this year due to the circumstances we all find ourselves having to cope with - especially the economic problems for businesses.
Kudos to all involved!

That's what I thought too!! What a wonderful surprise to find out it is going to happen!! Grin Thank you so much everyone involved!

As a footnote, it would be brilliant if those who enter only entered on prizes they actually want (it's not nice to see a prize you would have treasured being listed on the 'Classified Ads' forum)!!
SlowSong Plus
12 9.3k 30 England
14 Nov 2020 1:13PM
Well done Team and contributors! Never expected that ..... Smile

Quote:As a footnote, it would be brilliant if those who enter only entered on prizes they actually want (it's not nice to see a prize you would have treasured being listed on the 'Classified Ads' forum)!!

Totally agree Karen. No point in trying for stuff you don't actually want. And gives other people a better crack at the whip if they do want those things.
mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.4k 2288 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 1:17PM
As Malc says, Kudos to the Management for putting this together, in very trying circumstances.
sherlob Plus
14 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 1:28PM
Ooo!!! Canít wait.
chase Plus
15 1.9k 480 England
14 Nov 2020 1:34PM
Excellent news, we all need some given the current climate.
Well done guys Smile
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
14 Nov 2020 2:46PM
Thanks for all your lovely comments Smile

And ditto to only entering draws you actually want to win - itís heartbreaking to work so hard to source prizes to find them being sold in the forum!

Good luck all Smile
capto Plus
8 6.4k 21 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 5:14PM
A great effort every year..............maybe this will be my year...........
taz2729 11 31 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2020 7:00PM
I really did not expect you to be running your wonderful competition this year....With all that the whole world is going through it is remarkable that you have managed to put together enough prizes to run a competition worthy of your site... Many thanks to yourselves, your sponsors and anyone involved in the creation and running of the competition.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.