Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

The ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw 2020!

tj Plus
17 2.1k England
13 Jan 2021 9:21AM

Quote:ThANKS, entered every day, some very happy lucky people been chosen nowSmile?

Yes, itís just a real shame that (given all the hard work and effort) many of them havenít even acknowledged their prize, never mind bothered to thank us. I sometimes wonder why we bother! Sad
AgeingDJ 8 17 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2021 9:27AM
Well, if they don't say thanks then you can donate their prize this direction.
Thanks in advance.
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
13 Jan 2021 9:29AM
Lol - Like you, Iím sure there would’ve been much more appreciative winners. But that’s the luck of the draw!
taz2729 11 33 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2021 12:04PM
Have you posted a list of the winners yet ???
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
13 Jan 2021 1:07PM

Quote:Have you posted a list of the winners yet ???

Here
mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.5k 2347 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2021 1:18PM
Thanks for the link, Malc, I had been wondering if anything had happened. The winners seem to have been announced by means of an article, without this link I would never have found them. Wouldn't it make more sense to announce them in this forum thread? You might get a better response!
Scutter Plus
13 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2021 8:29PM
Many thanks for my prize which arrived today Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
14 Jan 2021 8:23AM

Quote:Thanks for the link, Malc, I had been wondering if anything had happened. The winners seem to have been announced by means of an article, without this link I would never have found them. Wouldn't it make more sense to announce them in this forum thread? You might get a better response!

It was announced extensively on the Home page, and under the daily updated 'All News' (found under 'More' on the black menu bar at the top of every page), however, I agree that perhaps next time it should also be announced in the relevant forum thread. Something for the team to remember...
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
14 Jan 2021 10:21AM

Quote:
Quote:Thanks for the link, Malc, I had been wondering if anything had happened. The winners seem to have been announced by means of an article, without this link I would never have found them. Wouldn't it make more sense to announce them in this forum thread? You might get a better response!

It was announced extensively on the Home page, and under the daily updated 'All News' (found under 'More' on the black menu bar at the top of every page), however, I agree that perhaps next time it should also be announced in the relevant forum thread. Something for the team to remember...

Agreed. Sorry, it was an oversight.
Itís also been announced in the newsletter (yesterday).
15 Jan 2021 7:17PM
I'm sorry to say I couldn't find the link when I looked last week and it was only when I got my SD card today that I tried harder to find it (I enter every year and just thought I hadn't won anything).

A big thank you to Ephotozine for running the draw in the first place.
chris-p Plus
15 73 England
26 Jan 2021 12:38PM
Just received Affinity Workbook collection today
Many thanks to EPZ for organising the Christmas 2020 draw....very much appreciated
da_nige 16 1.2k United Kingdom
26 Jan 2021 2:41PM
Like Chris I have just taken delivery of the Affinity Workbooks. I had missed that I was a winner and had no idea what was being delivered when I got the DHL shipping notification.

Many thanks to all for yet again arranging this.
fletchphoto 19 109 1 England
26 Jan 2021 4:20PM
Hi just got the Affinity books through today. Thanks very much! Can I ask when I will get the link to download the software? Im itching to get started Smile
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
27 Jan 2021 10:14AM

Quote:Hi just got the Affinity books through today. Thanks very much! Can I ask when I will get the link to download the software? Im itching to get started Smile

Hi,

Congratulations!

We have contacted the client for you and will let you know.

Thanks,
Tracey
fletchphoto 19 109 1 England
27 Jan 2021 10:22AM

Quote:
Quote:Hi just got the Affinity books through today. Thanks very much! Can I ask when I will get the link to download the software? Im itching to get started Smile

Hi,

Congratulations!

We have contacted the client for you and will let you know.

Thanks,
Tracey

Hi thats brill thanks very much

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.