Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

The ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw 2020!

27 Jan 2021 1:34PM
I've just received my prize from the Christmas Draw (Affinity Workbooks). Brilliant, just what I needed. I have the three Affinity packages Photo, Designer and Publisher so this prize could not have been better. Many thanks to the team for all of their efforts and also to Serif for the provision of the Workbook Packages.
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
27 Jan 2021 5:07PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Hi just got the Affinity books through today. Thanks very much! Can I ask when I will get the link to download the software? Im itching to get started Smile

Hi,

Congratulations!

We have contacted the client for you and will let you know.

Thanks,
Tracey

Hi thats brill thanks very much

UPDATE

The client has replied;
“All winners will receive activation emails, please ask them to check spam folders too. I should warn though that a combination of everyone working remotely and the volume of work due to the current offer means it might take a little longer than usual for the accounts to be activated”.

Also, that all winners should have the books tomorrow or Thursday at the latest and the apps should be activated in the next 48 hours too.
JohnDyer Plus
15 80 2 United Kingdom
28 Jan 2021 3:40PM
Hi - I received the books yesterday, surprised delivery - I emailed serif to find out if they made a mistake, and then it dawned on me - doh!!

Thank you for running the draw, I'm looking forward to trying the software now

John
fletchphoto 19 112 1 England
28 Jan 2021 5:22PM
Hi I just downloaded the software. Thanks very much to you all involved. Looking forward to learning!
MartinWait 17 95 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2021 10:52AM
I've only just realised that I have won a prize in the Christmas Draw Smile
Received an email this morning which to be honest looked like a scam email (worded badly in broken english), so I searched the EPZ forums and eventually found the winners list and there was my name next to the prize which matched my email from XP-Pen.
From the looks of the email they'll be shipping it to me late Feb so will just have to wait and see.
I use EPZ differently from back in the early days, I basically post pictures and run away so would've never had known I'd won anything until I got the (hopefully legit) email.
So a big thanks to the EPZ team for their continued efforts. Much love all... and stay safe Smile
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
6 Feb 2021 11:04AM

Quote:I've only just realised that I have won a prize in the Christmas Draw Smile
Received an email this morning which to be honest looked like a scam email (worded badly in broken english), so I searched the EPZ forums and eventually found the winners list and there was my name next to the prize which matched my email from XP-Pen.
From the looks of the email they'll be shipping it to me late Feb so will just have to wait and see.
I use EPZ differently from back in the early days, I basically post pictures and run away so would've never had known I'd won anything until I got the (hopefully legit) email.
So a big thanks to the EPZ team for their continued efforts. Much love all... and stay safe Smile

Congratulations on your win.
It is genuine; the client is foreign and English isnít their first language, hence the errors in their email.
Hope you enjoy the prize when it arrives Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.