The ePz Christmas Prize Draw is here!

emmaK22 Plus
7 141 United Kingdom
1 Dec 2017 9:45AM
Hi Everyone,

Happy December!

The ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw has landed, with thousands of pounds worth of fantastic kit up for grabs!

A new Prize Draw will open every day throughout December, so be sure to check back regularly and get your entries in! It's like a giant advent calendar for photography lovers!

Simply click the green 'Enter Prize Draw' button below each slot to enter. A new one will become available each day.

If you need more help, check out our guide on how to enter the Christmas Prize Draw .

From all the team here at ePz, good luck and we wish you a Merry Christmas!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob Plus
13 3.0k 129 United Kingdom
1 Dec 2017 10:07AM
Wow! You guys have really out done yourselves this year. What a fabulous set of prizes. Thanks for organising it!
tj Plus
16 2.1k England
1 Dec 2017 11:00AM
Christmas has arrived early!
Good luck everyone Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
1 Dec 2017 12:09PM
Got in early this morning but hadn't looked through the whole list. Have just gone through the lot and the prizes are absolutely fab this year. Well done Team. Smile
The EPZ draw has become a tradition in my little world and the beginning of Christmas. Smile
tj Plus
16 2.1k England
1 Dec 2017 12:13PM
Glad you all look forward to it - makes the sweat and tears worthwhile Wink
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
1 Dec 2017 3:03PM
Really brilliant selection, such great work by the team! Thanks! It was a Christmas Prize Draw that got me to join up after 'lurking' for a while. Now, which one do i want to win - or, wait, can we have more than oneBlush
3 Dec 2017 10:43PM
Remember me this year I have been with you for five years,SadSadSadSad never one a thing..Lin
martinl 15 269 2 United Kingdom
4 Dec 2017 3:48PM
Sweet set of prizes this year, you've really outdone yourselves this time. Well done everyone involved, and good luck to all who enter (hopefully not too many!!)
Wink
Nigel_95 Plus
13 262 2 United Kingdom
14 Dec 2017 1:44PM
Terrific collection of prizes this year. The Panasonic Lumix GX80 enter prize draw entry button appears to be configured differently (I didn't see a page stating where prize would be sent). I wonder whether I have actually entered for that prize, or whether instead I have accidently tried to enter twice.
14 Dec 2017 3:42PM
Hi Nigel,

I can confirm you've successfully entered the draw for the Panasonic. Good luck!

Rick
Nigel_95 Plus
13 262 2 United Kingdom
15 Dec 2017 9:43AM
Thank you very much Rick Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.