Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

The Happy Forum

KarenFB Plus
15 5.6k 182 England
20 Apr 2021 8:05AM
I worried that it was just me when I couldn't get on last night! (It kept telling me it was because I had refused 'cookies'............................I never refuse a good cookie!) Wink
pink Plus
17 6.6k 8 United Kingdom
20 Apr 2021 8:17AM
Yes, so did I, tried my PC, Tablet and phone, all with the same message.
tj Plus
18 2.2k England
20 Apr 2021 8:28AM
Apologies for the interruption folks. Thanks for persevering! Smile
KarenFB Plus
15 5.6k 182 England
27 Apr 2021 7:46AM
TODAY IS THE DAY!! Grin I'm going to have my hair cut (first time since before Christmas!). Excited, I'll say I am! My nose will be pressed against the Salon door at 8.50 am. 9 am appointment - I'm always early, to a fault!
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
27 Apr 2021 11:02AM

Quote:TODAY IS THE DAY!! Grin I'm going to have my hair cut (first time since before Christmas!). Excited, I'll say I am! My nose will be pressed against the Salon door at 8.50 am. 9 am appointment - I'm always early, to a fault!

Me too, but I've got to wait ALL DAY until 4.15pm. SmileSmileSmile
Mind you, I have got used to scragging it back into a pony tail, so once cut I'll have to start "styling" it again.
gcarth Plus
16 3.9k 1 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2021 12:43PM

Quote:TODAY IS THE DAY!! Grin I'm going to have my hair cut (first time since before Christmas!). Excited, I'll say I am! My nose will be pressed against the Salon door at 8.50 am. 9 am appointment - I'm always early, to a fault!
Well, I last went to the hairdressers just before Christmas 2020 ...and it shows!
Being a 77 year old male, I don't care too much (enough?) about my appearance and just start hacking away at my hair from time to time if it starts climbing over my ears, getting in my eyes or a bit long at the back. It's very difficult and hit and missy trying to trim your hair yourself at the back of your neck (and that's a massive understatement!).
Anyway, the good news is that it saves me money.
The bad news: I feel guilty for failing to support the business of the lovely girls that used to cut my hair.SadWink
KarenFB Plus
15 5.6k 182 England
27 Apr 2021 3:57PM
**Sigh** - Oh, the relief! I went to a new hairdressers, who my daughter recommended (Closer, cheaper and free parking!). A lovely chap called Liam worked wonders and I came out feeling really looked after and pampered!

I have hair clippers for my husband's hair, but there's no way I'd let him cut my hair!! Grin
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
28 Apr 2021 7:12AM

I have my appointment for late this afternoon, 28th Smile
KrazyKA 5 1.5k United Kingdom
3 May 2021 10:54AM

Quote:. TODAY IS THE DAY!! Grin I'm going to have my hair cut (first time since before Christmas!). Excited, I'll say I am! My nose will be pressed against the Salon door at 8.50 am. 9 am appointment - I'm always early, to a fault!

Ha, I haven’t had mine cut since 2017 and that was only coz someone made the appointment for me as a “treat” 🤔 Before that it was 2013 so twice in 8 years 🤣
KrazyKA 5 1.5k United Kingdom
3 May 2021 1:47PM

Quote: Quote:Community Charge in for this year - No increase on last year

Ours on the other hand has gone up 5%!!! (Being self employed, we can't afford to raise our prices by 5%, customers just won't use us)!

(Sorry, should be in the grumpy group! Sad)

I love the grumpy group but can’t find it anymore. In fact, can hardly find anything on here these days since they had a revamp ☹️

KarenFB Plus
15 5.6k 182 England
3 May 2021 3:01PM

Quote:I love the grumpy group but can’t find it anymore.

HERE it is Karin!.
gcarth Plus
16 3.9k 1 United Kingdom
3 May 2021 9:04PM
I've never been so happy being grumpy as I am today!
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
3 May 2021 9:10PM

Quote:I've never been so happy being grumpy as I am today!

I got that. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.