Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

The Happy Forum

SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
20 Jul 2021 3:00PM
Just watched the Blue Horizon space trip. The rocket reminded me of something from a Marvel comic. Its shape is very retro and the sound of ignition was like someone just turned the gas on. When the booster landed, it didn't just fall to the ground, it landed on its feet, just like something from Wallace and Gromit. Pretty amazing, whether you agree with it or not.
KarenFB Plus
15 5.7k 183 England
22 Jul 2021 4:54PM
Today has been a good day! Middle daughter and I found a lost cat on our walk and returned it to a very relieved owner AND a new modem/router thingy turned up and I managed to get it working on the PC and my hubby's laptop!! Grin
SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
22 Jul 2021 6:54PM

Quote:Today has been a good day! Middle daughter and I found a lost cat on our walk and returned it to a very relieved owner AND a new modem/router thingy turned up and I managed to get it working on the PC and my hubby's laptop!! Grin

Nice one, Karen. I remember when my cat got lost - she was quite old and not quite as bright as she used to be. When some kind soul came round with her in his arms, I was so relieved and cried and told her off at the same time. Smile
Well done on the computer stuff. It's a great feeling when you actually manage to sort things out on your own, isn't it. Smile
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
22 Jul 2021 7:54PM
Apparently there has been some problems globally with internet services today.

It did not affect me but good that Capture One sent out an e-mail

Quote:Capture One

Dear customer,

You may have experienced a server disruption when trying to visit captureone.com and some of your other favorite websites. Due to a global outage of our third-party provider Akamai, our website and license services were unavailable. This incident has had a global effect on many other sites.

We have been working with our partner to resolve this issue. You should now have access to our website and license services, where you can discover our newest update.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
Capture One Team

In the new update the Magic Brush looks like a good feature for making masking selections Smile
WestCamera 2 120 United States
23 Jul 2021 6:26AM
GrinGrin Congratulations to the couple and their subjects. Nice to have a happy event to celebrate. GrinGrin
SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
23 Jul 2021 10:49AM

Quote:GrinGrin Congratulations to the couple and their subjects. Nice to have a happy event to celebrate. GrinGrin

What event are you celebrating?
23 Jul 2021 8:22PM
Itís a lot cooler tonight, might be able to sleep tonight woohoo.
bricurtis Plus
16 2.5k 51 England
23 Jul 2021 8:41PM

Quote:It’s a lot cooler tonight, might be able to sleep tonight woohoo.

Nah - thunder and lightning will keep you awake all night.WinkWinkWink
KarenFB Plus
15 5.7k 183 England
23 Jul 2021 8:49PM
SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
23 Jul 2021 8:51PM

Quote: If you'd like to see where the storms are now!. Smile

I love to watch this map. It's so interesting and in real time. You can even turn on sound effects to hear the cracks of lightning. Smile
23 Jul 2021 9:04PM
Ooh thatís lovely 😊
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
24 Jul 2021 8:38AM
I think we should have a special forum topic just for 2020 Olympics discussion

Then I can hide it !
SlowSong Plus
12 9.7k 30 England
24 Jul 2021 9:07AM

Quote:I think we should have a special forum topic just for 2020 Olympics discussion
Then I can hide it !

A most excellent idea. Smile
24 Jul 2021 9:47AM
Caught the tale end of the programme about the 2012 Olympics, made me quite nostalgic. Smile Not a bad idea to start a thread about the Olympics .. is it?
gcarth Plus
17 4.0k 1 United Kingdom
24 Jul 2021 10:18AM

Quote:Caught the tale end of the programme about the 2012 Olympics, made me quite nostalgic. Smile Not a bad idea to start a thread about the Olympics .. is it?
Yes. The 2012 Olympics seemed to herald happiness, hope and optimism for the future...and look where we are now...Sad
PS. Sorry that last bit belongs to the grumpy thread. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.