Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Happy Forum

themak 4 1.0k Scotland
24 Aug 2017 6:55PM
He'll be back with a false beard.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
24 Aug 2017 7:06PM
Ooohh, I hope so. Such a laugh. Grin
Cephus Plus
13 2.4k England
24 Aug 2017 7:54PM
Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So, let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy times
Happy nights
Happy days
Are here again!
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
1 Sep 2017 2:09PM
I'm getting the hang of this clearing out lark. Have just taken 5 pairs of shoes, 4 bags, 3 fleeces and random books and stuff to the charity shop. Feeling a bit self-righteous now. Smile Still a long way to go though.
Carabosse 15 41.1k 270 England
2 Sep 2017 11:50AM
I have a "one in, one out" rule for myself. It means a clearout is never really necessary. Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
2 Sep 2017 4:28PM

Quote:I have a "one in, one out" rule for myself. It means a clearout is never really necessary. Smile
Yes, very laudable. But I have too many "ins" to start with so it's a game of catch-up. Smile
Squirrel 11 452 6 England
6 Sep 2017 9:11PM
My Mum used to say "if you've not used it in the last six months you won't use it in the next six- so it had better go" She was so right. I think we all occasionally think "I'll keep hold of that just in case" problem is the the time for using it never comes.
JJGEE 13 7.2k 18 England
6 Sep 2017 10:18PM

Quote:"if you've not used it in the last six months you won't use it in the next six- so it had better go"

Might be wise to keep the Long Janes just in case there is a cold snap this Winter !
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
7 Sep 2017 10:23AM

Quote:Might be wise to keep the Long Janes just in case there is a cold snap this Winter !
Oooh, never heard of those. I'm going shopping later. Should I stock up? Smile
7 Sep 2017 3:17PM
Not interested in you southern softies worrying about winter, where I lived when I was a bairn the winter winds,snow, rain, and everything else possible, came howling across the North Sea from the steppes of Russia, the Scandinavian mountains and feeords (that's Geordie for fijords) and hit us in Northumberland.
Did we grumble like you lot down south ? Of course not, we just got on with life
But this is the HAPPY FORUM, and I am posting here because I am about to receive a cheque from HMRC for overpaid tax.GrinSmileTongueWink
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
12 Sep 2017 3:26PM
12 Sep 2017 6:12PM

Quote:Common Sense Prevails! (Almost)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41235131

Slowsong, I have just had a look at your link, and .... that selfie is ..... the spitting image of me. I will be contacting the photographer for some of the royalties.GrinTongue
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
12 Sep 2017 6:41PM

Quote:
Quote:Common Sense Prevails! (Almost)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41235131

Slowsong, I have just had a look at your link, and .... that selfie is ..... the spitting image of me. I will be contacting the photographer for some of the royalties.GrinTongue

Its how I always imagined you. Smile
KarenFB Plus
12 5.1k 171 England
12 Sep 2017 7:28PM
I'm feeling quite happy at the moment - it's my youngest daughter's birthday tomorrow (she really can't be THAT old!). As a birthday treat she has paid for us to 'Walk An Alpaca'! Well, she's walking the alpaca, I'm taking the camera and hopefully taking loads of photos!! Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 7.6k 30 England
21 Sep 2017 8:37AM
Got a great quote from MPB for some gear. Very pleased, I can now afford a macro lens for M43 cameras so I don't have to lug around the heavy Tamron. Off to the shops today, and the sun's out. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.