The Happy Forum

saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
3 Jan 2019 3:38PM

Quote:Best not to get out of your depth! Wink

I'll stick to shallow pavement puddles...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

altitude50 Plus
14 13.8k United Kingdom
3 Jan 2019 3:56PM
Sometimes it is important to reflect on your future projects rather than diving in.Sad
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
7 Jan 2019 2:33PM
Have just been out taking photographs and have just adopted a cat. Despite the gloomy day I'm feeling quite jolly. Smile
Just Jas Plus
17 26.3k 1 England
8 Jan 2019 2:04AM

Quote:......and have just adopted a cat.

A great start to the new year. What is pussies name and her markings?
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
8 Jan 2019 1:14PM
He's a sweetheart but I've just taken him to the vet because he had an abcess on his shoulder which was making him feel sick. He was such a good boy and didn't grizzle at all when his wound was cleaned or a blood sample taken.

He used to be called Othello, but now he's called Frostie because he's pure white with green eyes, and I couldn't imagine me called out "Othello" in my neighbourhood. Blush

There are some pictures on my blog. He was my gorgeous Frankie's little friend in the garden for a long time so I think he was taught some manners from the master himself. Smile

Just Jas Plus
17 26.3k 1 England
8 Jan 2019 3:52PM
Regards to Frostie, then Smile
JJGEE Plus
14 7.4k 18 England
9 Jan 2019 12:17PM
ePHOTOzine is up and running Smile

unlike another photo sharing site beginning with the letter f that has been experiencing a prolonged outage today
collywobles Plus
14 4.0k 10 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2019 2:38PM
Have just been notified that I have won the Manfrotto Tripod in the Christmas Prize Draw -- Now that's HAPPY... Thank you EPZ SmileSmileSmileSmile
JJGEE Plus
14 7.4k 18 England
11 Jan 2019 8:37AM
Looks like Andy Murray is about to retire from tennis.

Just hope the company whose logo was on the cap and cynically displayed when he kept bowing his head paid him well for the advertising Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
11 Jan 2019 8:41AM

Quote:Looks like Andy Murray is about to retire from tennis.

Just hope the company whose logo was on the cap and cynically displayed when he kept bowing his head paid him well for the advertising Smile

Cynically displayed? The logo was also on the arms of his shirt, and there was nothing cynical about it in my eyes - just perfectly normal logos that all sportsmen and women wear all the time.

Cynical/blatant advertising is when bottled water is prominently placed in front of the interviewees, all with the labels perfectly lined up facing the cameras.
Just Jas Plus
17 26.3k 1 England
11 Jan 2019 4:47PM

Quote:Cynical/blatant advertising is when bottled water is prominently placed in front of the interviewees, all with the labels perfectly lined up facing the cameras

The interviewee is providing video material for the TV company to use. Should not the sponsor of the interviewee get a little reward forthis?
saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
11 Jan 2019 6:55PM

Quote:
Quote:Cynical/blatant advertising is when bottled water is prominently placed in front of the interviewees, all with the labels perfectly lined up facing the cameras

The interviewee is providing video material for the TV company to use. Should not the sponsor of the interviewee get a little reward forthis?

It is a way round the advertising regulations on channels where direct advertising isn't allowed.
Here in Norway, the equivalent of the Beeb, licence funded, gets round their no advertising regs. by announcing before programmes that the following programme is sponsored by XXX, but no, that is not classed as advertising. Yeah...
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
11 Jan 2019 6:56PM
This is the happy forum so shut up and smile you miserable lot.

On a lighter note, my cat has just done his first poo for 5 days. This has made me very happy. Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
11 Jan 2019 7:09PM

Quote:This is the happy forum so shut up and smile you miserable lot.

On a lighter note, my cat has just done his first poo for 5 days. This has made me very happy. Smile

JJGEE started it, Miss...Tongue

As for your pussy, I'm very happy for it.
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
11 Jan 2019 7:17PM

Quote:
Quote:This is the happy forum so shut up and smile you miserable lot.

JJGEE started it, Miss...Tongue

As for your pussy, I'm very happy for it.

You never disappoint, Malc. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.