The Happy Forum

SlowSong Plus
10 8.0k 30 England
13 Mar 2019 6:24PM
I'm expecting delivery of a spanking, brand new carpet shampooer tomorrow, with a free steamer thrown in. Can't wait. And my birthday's not even till next month. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rhody 16 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2019 8:10PM

Quote:
Quote:Something happened today, which has restored my faith in genuine, caring human beings.

I saw an ad for a Lowepro camera bag - which had never been used. Still as new. The ad asked for offers.
I made what I thought was a very fair offer considering it had never been used and the seller replied, "I'm sorry, you are offering far too much for it. I wasn't expecting that much but I will let you have it for 25% less, which is what I was expecting."

There are some genuinely wonderful people out there and I am very pleased and happy to have met one first hand. Such a wonderful person to have dealt with.

You are now probably the owner of stolen goods.!!

I collected the bag today. Still in its original bag and never been used. The lady could not have been more genuine or helpful. She is a very devout Christian, does a lot for charity and works hard in the small parish community.
I bought in confidence from a genuinely nice person.
No-one has ever told me I've offered too much for something they were selling before but Bless Her, she did. True to her Christian values. Admirable indeed. (And for me, a little humbling experience of life.)
SlowSong Plus
10 8.0k 30 England
14 Mar 2019 6:42PM
Just received delivery of my carpet cleaner and free steamer. It was easy to track on Yodel website. I have to say, I do have sympathy for the delivery drivers. Our guy had 130 or more deliveries to do today. That's incredible!
SlowSong Plus
10 8.0k 30 England
25 Mar 2019 4:17PM
The steam floor cleaner is brilliant!
Showing my age when I start getting excited about housework. Never happened before. Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.