The Happy Forum

19 Apr 2019 2:56PM

Quote:So come on old fellas, what music do you like?

You cannot beat the Country singers from the 1960s and the 70s, i.e. George Jones, and George Jones with Gene Pitney, and even Melba Montgomery. Also Mel Tillis, and Tom T. Hall; then have a look at Moe Bandy, I could go on for ages.
Listen to Tom T. - 'Rolling Mills of Middletown', or 'Thank you Connersville.'

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thewilliam2 2 1.3k
19 Apr 2019 5:20PM

Quote:
You cannot beat the Country singers from the 1960s and the 70s,

When it comes to Country music, I'd rather beat the singers than the music!
collywobles 15 4.0k 10 United Kingdom
21 Apr 2019 9:06AM
Yeah William --- D I V O R C E --- springs to mind. ... I can name many others. The current C & W music is so much better.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
21 Apr 2019 8:32PM

Quote:Yeah William --- D I V O R C E --- springs to mind. ... I can name many others. The current C & W music is so much better.

Loved the Billy Connolly rendition..... his wee shaggy dog Grin
altitude50 15 16.3k United Kingdom
24 Apr 2019 3:53PM
Just got my new teeth this afternoon!GrinGrinGrin
3oldmen 23 United States
24 Apr 2019 4:25PM

Quote:Just got my new teeth this afternoon!GrinGrinGrin

Now you can smile and laugh once again. Life is a drag if you can't smile and laugh in life, isn't it?GrinGrinGrin
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
29 Apr 2019 3:13PM
Just had delivery of a portable air-con unit for the home in preparation for the heatwave we're about to experience. I don't know how something so heavy can be classed as portable though. Well, I suppose with the help of Ironman it can be moved. Smile
29 Apr 2019 4:14PM
Well, that has assured us of a long, cold, wet, summer!GrinGrinGrin
3oldmen 23 United States
29 Apr 2019 5:12PM

Quote:Just had delivery of a portable air-con unit for the home in preparation for the heatwave we're about to experience. I don't know how something so heavy can be classed as portable though. Well, I suppose with the help of Ironman it can be moved. Smile

Anything that is movable they also call portable. I hadn't known I was driving a portable car.
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
29 Apr 2019 8:03PM

Quote:Well, that has assured us of a long, cold, wet, summer!GrinGrinGrin

I bet that will make you GRUMPY! SmileSmileTongue
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
29 Apr 2019 8:15PM

Quote:
Quote:Well, that has assured us of a long, cold, wet, summer!GrinGrinGrin

I bet that will make you GRUMPY! SmileSmileTongue

Not me. Can't stand the heat.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
30 Apr 2019 7:07PM
Just looking on the interweb for a recipe for Lebkuchen biscuits... And of course I'm asked 'Do I accept Cookies'.
1 May 2019 2:36PM
I have just found out that 'Cupcake day' is on my birthday. If anyone is interested the only cupcakes I like are flat, savoury & flavoured with tomato sauce, cheese, sometimes pepperoni and meatballs and at others anchovy! No candles on top please, we don't want the fire brigade called. Grin
saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
1 May 2019 2:49PM

Quote:I have just found out that 'Cupcake day' is on my birthday. If anyone is interested the only cupcakes I like are flat, savoury & flavoured with tomato sauce, cheese, sometimes pepperoni and meatballs and at others anchovy! No candles on top please, we don't want the fire brigade called. Grin

My name's Bond, Cupcake Bond.Wink I see an idea for a new username here...
2 May 2019 8:39AM
Yes, I was thinking of changing my username, after 14 years. My best idea was ********** but it was too (very) offensive!
Still thinking it over, but need to get away from the 007 theme.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.