Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

The Happy Forum

SteveAitch 1 17 United Kingdom
2 May 2019 1:01PM
There was a Corporal Cupcake appeared in an episode of MASH. Under his own name! Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 14 7.6k 18 England
2 May 2019 4:42PM
Doing some research for a product I want to buy and used the Company's online " Chat " with some questions.

Not only did I get an efficient reply but an immediate e-mail transcript of the "Chat " Smile

KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
4 May 2019 2:43PM
I've just popped on quickly to let you all know I'm still around!! Last Saturday I went in as a day patient for a 'quick and simple gallstone operation'. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan (I shan't go into the gruesome details), and I only came home yesterday.

Still not feeling strong, but really wanted to say a quick hi..................HI. I'll be back to my usual as soon as poss!! Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend. Smile
altitude50 15 16.1k United Kingdom
4 May 2019 3:11PM
Get better & take it easy (i'm sure this is from everybody here!) ..........Grin
chavender Plus
8 403 1 France
4 May 2019 3:13PM

Quote:Get better & take it easy (i'm sure this is from everybody here!) ........Grin

+1 SmileSmileSmile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
4 May 2019 3:57PM

Quote:Get better & take it easy (i'm sure this is from everybody here!) ..........Grin

From me too, Karen.
xxx
3oldmen 23 United States
4 May 2019 4:06PM

Quote:I've just popped on quickly to let you all know I'm still around!! Last Saturday I went in as a day patient for a 'quick and simple gallstone operation'. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan (I shan't go into the gruesome details), and I only came home yesterday.

Still not feeling strong, but really wanted to say a quick hi..................HI. I'll be back to my usual as soon as poss!! Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend. Smile

What do people do on the 'Bank Holiday'? Count their money? Seems you may enjoy your down time with that. Here in the 'States holidays are to encourage people to get out and spend their money. We think yours is the better idea. Few Yanks have money to count. More they have is debt. LOL
KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
13 May 2019 8:40AM
Feeling quite chuffed with myself! Grin

My computer mouse had 'broken', so resigned myself to buying a new one. As I had nothing to lose I decided to take it apart - well, cutting a long story short, after removing half a cat from its innards it's now working!! Grin
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
13 May 2019 8:58AM

Quote:Feeling quite chuffed with myself! Grin

My computer mouse had 'broken', so resigned myself to buying a new one. As I had nothing to lose I decided to take it apart - well, cutting a long story short, after removing half a cat from its innards it's now working!! Grin

GrinGrinGrin That rang a few bells.
14 May 2019 8:19PM

Quote:cutting a long story short, after removing half a cat from its innards it's now working!

The irritating bugger of that is...I could have saved a few bob not buying a new one...!

Oh well, they’re not that expensive...intrigued by the “removing half a cat from its innards”..ah....guess you mean hair....Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
16 May 2019 8:22AM
Off to Photo London today, and the sun's shining. Must wear my most comfortable shoes.
Anyone else going?
3oldmen 23 United States
16 May 2019 6:14PM

Quote:Off to Photo London today, and the sun's shining. Must wear my most comfortable shoes.
Anyone else going?

We'd love to come along. But our supersonic, intercontinental jet craft is broken and it is too long a swim for us. So, we'll have to pass today. Maybe next week if your good weather holds until then. Enjoy your stroll.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
16 May 2019 6:33PM

Quote:
Quote:Off to Photo London today, and the sun's shining. Must wear my most comfortable shoes.
Anyone else going?

We'd love to come along. But our supersonic, intercontinental jet craft is broken and it is too long a swim for us. So, we'll have to pass today. Maybe next week if your good weather holds until then. Enjoy your stroll.

Aw, hi US. Could've done with some company. Pencil it in for next year. Smile
3oldmen 23 United States
17 May 2019 2:08AM

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone else going?

Aw, hi US. Could've done with some company. Pencil it in for next year. Smile

That's being pretty optimistic. At our age penciling it in for next year does not quite mean the same as when you are under 70 years old. And, by then if we are not gone we may not remember any longer. So we'll just have to wait and see. Hope you had a good time today. Every today is a good day for us because it may be our last. LOLGrinGrinGrin
JJGEE 14 7.6k 18 England
18 May 2019 11:34AM
My camera has had a firmware update released, which is a bit of a shock as Sony does not really have " love " for A mount anymore.

But neither I nor many people on various forums know what the benefits are as Sony have been very vague

Quote:Improves the overall stability of the camera

Anyway, the process was quite easy so at least I am up-to-date Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.