The Happy Forum

SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
12 Jul 2019 9:07PM

Quote:I've just realized that there are more than 5 times as many pages in the grumpy group Wink
Well, this is the UK, you know. We have a reputation to live up to.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Jul 2019 2:19AM

Quote:I've just realized that there are more than 5 times as many pages in the grumpy group Wink

Does that mean there are lots more grumpy people in the world than happy ones?
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
13 Jul 2019 12:21PM

Quote:

Does that mean there are lots more grumpy people in the world than happy ones?

Nah, it's like wealth distribution, 1% of the population have 90% of it.Wink
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
13 Jul 2019 1:40PM
And 1% of the grumpy group do 90% of the Grumping. GrinGrinGrinGrin
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
14 Jul 2019 11:38AM
The day is cloudy today and a lot cooler. We had some nice rain overnight. Unlike me, I got up raring to go, got the bike out and went for a cycle around my local park. It was brilliant. Only a few joggers and walkers were about, no kids, and empty paths. I stopped off at the outdoor gym and tried some of the creaky equipment, said hi to a couple of people, then got back on the bike and back home. Sat in my nice cool, quiet garden (because both neighbours are away), and read the papers while enjoying a cup of tea. Hubs is painting a fence and Frostie the cat is doing catty-type things. Smile

My usual morning is get up at 8.30ish, have breakfast whether I'm hungry or not, then sit down for an hour to read the paper. Then I faff about a bit before going out. I feel so much better today, so I'm hoping to do my early morning cycle ride as much as I can. If I leave it till mid-day it's too hot and I'm not so energetic.
14 Jul 2019 4:38PM

Quote:The day is cloudy today and a lot cooler. We had some nice rain overnight. Unlike me, I got up raring to go, got the bike out and went for a cycle around my local park. It was brilliant. Only a few joggers and walkers were about, no kids, and empty paths. I stopped off at the outdoor gym and tried some of the creaky equipment, said hi to a couple of people, then got back on the bike and back home. Sat in my nice cool, quiet garden (because both neighbours are away), and read the papers while enjoying a cup of tea. Hubs is painting a fence and Frostie the cat is doing catty-type things. Smile

My usual morning is get up at 8.30ish, have breakfast whether I'm hungry or not, then sit down for an hour to read the paper. Then I faff about a bit before going out. I feel so much better today, so I'm hoping to do my early morning cycle ride as much as I can. If I leave it till mid-day it's too hot and I'm not so energetic.

Sounds like you have learned how to be happy. Grumpy people still haven't learned the art.
altitude50 15 15.4k United Kingdom
16 Jul 2019 8:42AM
We have just returned from a few days holiday in East Anglia, partly to take lots of photos of the usual places and to relax. Southwold, Aldeburgh & Framlingham Castle - was excellent. Etc.:
We used a 'Holiday Park' for accomodation and when I went to fill in their survey afterwards, one question said 'Which experience outside of the park did you enjoy the most?
I was filling in 'Willy Lotts Cottage' But a warning alert came up after Willy. 'You are attempting to enter a rude word!Grin
So now it has to be W*lly Lott..................Blush
JJGEE 14 7.5k 18 England
20 Jul 2019 11:46AM
Saw an item in the newspaper this morning relating to a film The Lion King.

It was an interview with Virginia McKenna which took me back to my school days where you could buy books ( to encourage reading ) with the trilogy Born Free, Living Free, Forever Free duly bought.

Virginia was the actress in the film ' Born Free '
George & Joy Adamson together with Elsa were the main subjects of the books Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.