WEX Deal: Free next day delivery on orders over 100 use code WFD0720

The Happy Forum

SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
3 Jun 2020 3:55PM

Quote:
Quote:
Just reminded me. It's lunchtime - lettuce for me from now on. Sad

Nothing wrong with lettuce and other salad items when accompanying a Pork Pie..... Smile

I started off happy today. I'm off to the other side. Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
6 Jun 2020 10:17AM
I know it's a bit 'sad', but I am really excited because my youngest daughter is coming to the farm to wash her car - I shall be able to see her (at a distance of course) for the first time since the beginning of March!! Grin I just wish it was a little warmer out there!
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
8 Jun 2020 4:46PM
Not that I need anything just now, but pleased to see photographic retailers' shops are re-opening on Monday 15th June Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
8 Jun 2020 7:13PM

Quote:Not that I need anything just now, but pleased to see photographic retailers' shops are re-opening on Monday 15th June Smile

Makes you want to go out and buy - anything. That'd mean a tube journey though, so out of bounds.
SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
10 Jun 2020 10:33AM
My exercise bike is arriving today. Don't know if I'm in the right place though. Perhaps I should post on the Grumpy Group. Grin
SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
10 Jun 2020 4:00PM
Phew ... gasp ... Got the bike assembled and have had an initial go. A long road ahead for me to get fit again, but along with the diet (which is going well so far, if not miserable at times), I should be getting down to my usual size 10/12 and my clothes will fit again. Smile
Bridgelayer 13 710 United Kingdom
10 Jun 2020 10:03PM
Slow Song, we seem to be in the same state of mind. I'm ot stalking you, honest, but I've just ordered a rowing machine for me and a bike for SWMBO. 2 weeks for the rower and 2 months for the bike as they are high in demand.

I know you can't take the carbs, but come top my place and dig me a nice potato patch and tend them through the summer, and you won't need a bike with all the exercise you'll get. WinkWink

SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
10 Jun 2020 10:43PM
Is this the most happiest photo ever? I think so.

84915_1591825388.jpg

altitude50 16 18.9k United Kingdom
12 Jun 2020 9:05AM
Tomorrow is World Gin day!

Tomorrow I am also cooking myself a full English breakfast. Best 97% pork sausage, fried free range egg, lean smoked bacon, black pudding, hash browns, real fried tomato, not tinned, baked beans, toast with HP sauce, no mushrooms. Never cook one at home normally and only have fried food very occasionally and haven't had a cooked breakfast for at least 4 months because we have been self isolating.
Because it's my birthday! .....................Grin
altitude50 16 18.9k United Kingdom
12 Jun 2020 9:27AM
I spent an hour trying to get the picture back on the home TV this morning, subtitles showing but no picture. Switched Freeview box off, switched router off, checked all cables, tried several ways to get through to BT. Their chat line didn't work, couldn't find the various reference numbers required for the internet.
So I called the BT help line, after about 5 minutes I spoke to a very nice lady from BT . She went through all the usual checks, then said, look for the source button on the TV remote!
I had the wrong source selected, probably hit the button last night without knowing when I was half asleep. Senior moment.Wink
KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
12 Jun 2020 10:29AM
Mum-in-law is doing that all the time..............I've learned that is the first thing to check now!! Grin
SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
12 Jun 2020 10:49AM

Quote:Mum-in-law is doing that all the time..............I've learned that is the first thing to check now!! Grin

Yes, my mum did exactly the same last week. Easy to do. Smile
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
12 Jun 2020 11:06AM

Quote: look for the source button on the TV remote!

What is the source button ?
keithh 16 25.7k 33 Wallis And Futuna
12 Jun 2020 11:46AM
Source = TV, HDMI, Streaming media etc. It lets you choose where your signal is received from.
Bridgelayer 13 710 United Kingdom
13 Jun 2020 11:25AM
My rowing machine arrived yesterday, from Germany. 4 days after ordering, unmarked and unused. I assembled it, following the destructions, (yes - I read them!), all within 2 hours and discovered that all the screws and fittings were there.

Damned efficient, those Krauts.

I tried it out this morning and it works well. All I have to do now is lose 2 stones+.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.