Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

The N Irish meet 4th-7th September 2008 incl.

irishman 17 1.1k 2 Ireland
10 Sep 2008 6:03PM
Ok, bidding starts at 5 pints of Guinness!!
Maddie 16 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2008 6:21PM
i can raise that Smile
Goggz 14 2.3k 72 Wales
13 Sep 2008 1:27AM
Wot? All at once?? Maddie [Goggz fluttering his eyelashes, as he looks up at her] you've got such big muscles...

Make it 5 and a half Martin Wink
14 Sep 2008 7:26PM
So glad everyone had a good time, you even got a bit of weather. Thanks for the txts and phone calls, I got out of hospital today minus my gall bladder, a little tender in places but looking forward to putting the feet up for a while. Really regret not meeting you all again and the new crowd on their first Norn Iron meet, never know you may want to try the West of Ireland meet at Doolin when Tooth organises it. It really is growing in popularity and the venue offers a real taste of Ireland.

Looking forward now to the paps and uploads cheers and thanks again for turning up and making it a great weekend

Colin
rowarrior 13 4.4k 9 Scotland
14 Sep 2008 11:56PM
Thanks for organising it Colin, such a shame you didn't make it, although it could go down as a record for the first meet someone's organised that didn't turn up Wink
Tooth 16 5.8k 227 Ireland
15 Sep 2008 1:30AM
Great to hear from you Colin, you had us worried for a day or two. You missed a good one and KT's point is fair - at least you have set a record Wink

True all about the West of ireland/Doolin meet - watch this space, should be a really good one next year and hopefully we'll get two adjacent houses

you must have been pretty galled at not getting there Colin ha ha. (sorry, couldn't resist).

On a personal note sincere thanks to everyone for the support I got during the difficult weekend for me - in the end I know I made the right decision to go

So, ....Rowardennan.... Doolin.....

Are we there yet ???
Ganto 15 769 2 Ireland
15 Sep 2008 8:51AM
No gall bladder left Colin, but do you still have the big aul hairy arse?
fauxtography 16 6.6k 36
15 Sep 2008 10:13AM

Quote:So, ....Rowardennan.... Doolin.....

Are we there yet ???

Nearly! Smile are you going to make the North Wales one Stephen?

I'm definitely looking forward to the Doolin meet, can't wait to get back over to Ireland, north or south. Such a shame you could not make it Colin, but glad you are well...
15 Sep 2008 10:26AM
Thanks Katy, Stephen, Pat, and Mark mostly kind words, hmmmmmmmmm lol Doolin are we there yet.....
Ganto 15 769 2 Ireland
15 Sep 2008 10:47AM

Quote:Doolin are we there yet.....

I AM!

(hic)
15 Sep 2008 11:30AM
For those of us lucky enough to live in Ireland there is something magical and mystical about our island , celtic fusion and the haunting mists of time will never wax that deep rooted sense of belonging , Irish roots are indeed deep . Doolin is one such place where you dont have to be Irish to feel Irish...
15 Sep 2008 11:46AM

Quote:For those of us lucky enough to live in Ireland there is something magical and mystical about our island , celtic fusion and the haunting mists of time will never wax that deep rooted sense of belonging , Irish roots are indeed deep . Doolin is one such place where you dont have to be Irish to feel Irish...

Whats drugs are you on Colin?

Ohhh. good to see you back, you were missed that weekend. Hope you are feeling better.

Martin
15 Sep 2008 11:48AM
Still on the the cyclo morph.........does it show??
15 Sep 2008 12:11PM
I thought it was Bushmills and Guinness..............at the same time!!!
Moj_o 13 10 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2008 2:44AM
Colin,hope you are on the mend, will look forward to meeting you on the next Irish meet (mind you, you had some rum uns there Smile )

Betty Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.