Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

The new "I stay put" bag strap.

Evertonian 3 727 England
18 Apr 2013 11:32AM
This really seems to be good value for money. Just bought one and it stops shoulder bags from slipping off. It has a capcity of 60kgs so should suit every photographic bag that I know. After some more testing I do think I will be buying a few more.

Designed for camera bags, gadget bags, lap-top bags etc. I don't work for them neither do I have any financial or other interest in the company.

Actually says "i-stay" on the strap and "i-stay.com" below. Bought mione from Amazon 13.99 plus postage.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
11 7.9k 6 England
18 Apr 2013 12:12PM
Now that looks like something I could do with - for every single bag I own - not just camera bags Smile I-stay strap
SlowSong Plus
8 6.6k 29 England
18 Apr 2013 2:28PM
Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.
Evertonian 3 727 England
18 Apr 2013 2:43PM

Quote:Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.

I assure you it is not. Have a look at some other pictures of it fixed to a bag so that you can get a feel of scale. As I said, I have bought one and it is neither huge nor ugly.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.