Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Ticket discount with EZPTPS18 for The Photography Show 2018

The Pain of Photography

29 Jan 2014 3:05PM
I found this while serfing, please tell me what you think please? i thought I would share.

http://bythom.com/painofphotography.htm

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob Plus
11 2.9k 129 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 3:09PM
The pain of photographers complaining just how hard done to they are for indulging in a pursuit that they should be grateful forů TongueTongue WinkWinkWink
29 Jan 2014 3:15PM
I have seen a college teacher drop a camera Wink
Niknut Plus
7 1.7k 76 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 4:35PM
Mmmmm....makes you wonder why he bothers to leave the house ??????.......wonder if he wants to give his kit away ??Grin
29 Jan 2014 7:23PM
I was shocked when he dropped it, bet he didn't tell our boss, har har. She owns the camera.
redsnappa Plus
15 2.0k United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 7:43PM
The pain of reading lists like this.
altitude50 Plus
13 10.7k United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 11:46PM
They ought to stop moaning, go back to basics and use a 1950's film camera shoot b/w and shut down the computer for a few years and discover the joy of living!Grin
30 Jan 2014 5:45AM
They forgot the pain of reading on photography painsTongue
sausage Plus
13 471 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2014 8:52AM
Well, as they say, a group of photographers is called a 'MOAN' as they're going on about something!

Peter
ade_mcfade Plus
13 15.2k 216 England
30 Jan 2014 9:30AM
nice positive start to the day
30 Jan 2014 11:59AM
oh dear - would not say the pain at all - irritants at times yes - put the pleasure outweights them 10 fold in my oh so humble opinion.
ahha lets hear it for photography!
I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink
6 Feb 2014 11:50AM

Quote:I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink

GrinSadWink Ha, Ha, pedants of the world unite.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.