Prime Day 2020: Get An Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

The ten challenges of the Zen Tog

ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 9:16PM
This is a serious thread, I want to be set ten really difficult photographic challanges by the members of ephotozine, any body can send in the challanges to be considered.

all will have to be in the uk as money funds are really low.
unless people setting the challanges can help with travel

at the moment I am at a real low due to being depressed by a lot of hassle from a neighbour, causing me to lose a garden the family has created over nine years.
These challanges may shake me out of lethergy

all results will be posted on the gallery
fauxtography 15 6.6k 36
5 Feb 2008 9:32PM
An original scottish landscape. March will do Wink

Sorry to hear about your hassles Sad
sidaorb 14 3.9k 2 England
5 Feb 2008 9:36PM
A nice easy one for you mate Wink

Tower Bridge..........Open with a ship going under and towards you.

Hope things turn out ok in the end and look forward to seeing at a few shoots this year Smile

Carl
digipix76 13 577 England
5 Feb 2008 9:37PM
Shaft, you reckon you could catch someone up close in a tube?

Ian
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 9:47PM
mark that is a tough one, theres no orginal landscapes left up there, will have to get my thinking cap on for that one, also I am crap at landscapes

Carl , london bridge open, I have been to london perhaps three times still never seen Tower bridge. perhaps I am , good challange too worried about the traffic when I am in London
good challange htough, it may have to go onto the list

Ian always wanted to do in the tube shots, I am still finding a way to use a water housing I own to shoehorn a 350d or similour into it, my d60 dosent fit , and the 1d nowhere near
may yet be added to the challange
fauxtography 15 6.6k 36
5 Feb 2008 9:50PM

Quote:Mark that is a tough one, theres no orginal landscapes left up there, will have to get my thinking cap on for that one, also I am crap at landscapes

There's plenty of landscape, just take it differently Wink
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 9:51PM
well you may have to show me some in march Mark and how to take a good landscape!!

Ian also forgot I will have to get water fit again before taking into tubes
joolsb 15 27.1k 38 Switzerland
5 Feb 2008 9:56PM
OK. How about a challenge closer to home? Go to a Cornish coastal location of your choice and shoot a landscape photo that:

a) does not include a single surfer, or anybody who looks like they might be one.

b) does not include the sea.

c) must be obviously coastal.

That do you?
lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2008 9:58PM
Make a sewage farm look interesting.

Get a photo of a "no photography" sign

Encapsulate love in a single image
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 10:06PM
jules that maybe a contender , already thinking of a place for that image, although i have an image in mind that was taken on the scilly ilses

chris three challanges??

the no photograph sign, may work

the sewage farm thats tough

the love image mmmhhh thinking on that
lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2008 10:11PM
Sorry yes - just three random ideas.

Extra marks if the no photography sign is an MoD one surrounded by armed guards Wink
5 Feb 2008 10:12PM
Get people that normally do not dance in public to do so.... police, traffic wardens, fishermen, little old ladies, men in bowler hats, anyone...
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 10:12PM
yeah chris right, I know i am depressed but not F##kinh suicidal , with the present security restrictions
5 Feb 2008 10:13PM
Oh, there's a sign of being shot in the back with a rifle if you take a photograph (I've got that) but it means going to Penang!
ZenTog 18 7.9k 1 England
5 Feb 2008 10:14PM
lydia , fun option, but I can tlak the bakclegs of a donkey I am told so probally not quite hard enough, I love talking to old ladies

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.