Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Theme for this week - " MOVEMENT" B & W Challenge ends at 8 pm Wed 12th September 2012

Jestertheclown 7 7.3k 249 England
11 Sep 2012 5:53PM
I'm in!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper Plus
11 4.1k 3 United States Outlying Islands
11 Sep 2012 6:44PM
Thought about this a lot and went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad
11 Sep 2012 8:17PM

Quote:went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad

I did exactly the same thing at about the same time!

I've been watching a nearby field, waiting for the farmer to cut and bail it. It was waving in the breeze on Friday evening. On Sunday, there was nothing but stubble.

I was not impressed.
12 Sep 2012 5:46PM
Hi Everyone.

If anyone hasn't yet entered and wants to take part, the challenge ends tonight at 8.0pm., so you'll need to be (fairly) quick.

I shan't be around this evening as I'm attending a governors' meeting at school, so good luck to all and may the best man or woman (should that read 'best person?) win!

Cheers,

Bren.
12 Sep 2012 6:46PM
Just over an hour left now everyone, all ready to go at 8 pm and judge the entries......good luck everyone

Darren
12 Sep 2012 8:17PM
There have been some really nice images submitted this week with a variety of takes on the theme.

There is however one that stands out to me where the image has been composed and shot from a lovely alternative angle to show the movement.

The one that stands out to me is

" The Carousel " from WILCO54

So congratulations and thank you to everyone who submitted to the challenge, over to you and I look forward to this weeks theme.

regards

Darren
cattyal Plus
11 7.7k 6 England
12 Sep 2012 9:45PM
Well done Chris and thanks for hosting Darren .....
wynn469 7 153 Wales
12 Sep 2012 9:55PM
Great image Chris very well deserved, thanks Darren for setting an interesting thyme
Wilco54 4 192 1 Luxembourg
12 Sep 2012 10:03PM
Wow, I am flattered - many thanks indeed. I have a subject for this week, I just have to work out how to create the forum! Bear with me and thanks again
Chris
12 Sep 2012 10:34PM
Well done Chris.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.