Find Out What's Happening At The Photography Show 2021

Thumbnail photos

Mavis 19 143 2 England
8 Aug 2002 11:24AM
Will,
Tried to upload my new ? thumbnail image . 2 months ago I had to have a new computer as it went caput after just over a year. Put anew password in and have forgotten the old one however I try it wont let me put the new one in . Any suggestions ? Perhaps my photo broke the works !
Will 20 1.8k United Kingdom
8 Aug 2002 11:57AM
Hi Mavis, Have you tried this page which sends your details to your registered e-mail address?
bettyloo35 19 8
8 Aug 2002 11:50PM
Thanks for the welcome Sepia. It is nice to feel welcome. I truly enjoy this site. Photography is my favorite thing to do. If I were rich I would just take pictures for and of everyone.
Linda 19 6 England
9 Aug 2002 3:12PM
Well I took the plunge, warts and all! I'm glad though they are very SMALL photos! Just as an aside, I don't know how many of you subscribe to the Friends Reunited site. That is the one place I thought loads of people would put photos of themselves, but there are hardly any. Are we all shy?

Nice to see you Mavis and Sepia.
Mavis 19 143 2 England
9 Aug 2002 5:25PM
Sepia , I still haven't seen your pic or Will's come to that .
Do I get a prize for introducing new members ? There is my son Matt ,then daughter Marianne and now my brother Rob Mills . We are a formidable bunch .
Sepia 19 140
9 Aug 2002 6:26PM
Oh, my picture is there, for all its sins. I can also see Will's, perhaps we are only visable at midnight!
I do think most people dislike having their pictures shown. I did it because there was already brave people who had put up their photos. I usually manage not to have my pictures taken, my excuse is that I am the photographer.
Sepia
Flashman 19 156
9 Aug 2002 11:05PM
OK, i'll buy it, just where are all the profile photos?, everyone claims to see them but I've been round the site and can't find them, please let me in on the secret.....please
Sepia 19 140
9 Aug 2002 11:21PM
If you look to the left you will see my name, click on that and wait. A popup come up and......YUK!
Sepia
Flashman 19 156
10 Aug 2002 10:36PM
Roger. I sent a photo in but it's not there, or is it just that you don't see your own?
Mavis 19 143 2 England
13 Aug 2002 6:25PM
Dear Alan or Flashman,
I know how frustrated you must feel , I've sneaked up on the bloomin' computer at all hours and never a flash ( sorry) from hardly anyone . I can see Linda and Pete clearly and I know Sepia exhists because she has sent me some lovely letters . So ... where are you all hiding ? Anyway don't talk to me off thumbnails I'll kill that son of mine !!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.