PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

Ticket Scalping - Illegal? Immoral? Both!

heidilee 16 901
5 Dec 2005 1:06AM
I think I'll just go back in to my own little world where people are lovely and the sky is blue and frolicking butterflies etc etc..... ;o)

I guess its more of a wake up call to the real human psyche? I just cannot imagine doing this myself and find it appalling that others can and think nothing of it.

By the way, I don't hug trees or preach, I'm not a student and I've showered twice today! ;o)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
5 Dec 2005 1:19AM
I'm not sure its "the real human psyche" - its certainly not mine but buying something at one price and selling it for more is the way of our capitalist system. Its certainly not something I would think of doing.

BTW I recommend not getting a job in investment banking as that makes ticket touting look like a reputable profession Smile
Westers 15 3.9k 1 Burkina Faso
5 Dec 2005 1:21AM
Welcome to the big wide world. It's nasty out here but you'll get used to it and then turn cynical Wink
barnowl 15 697
5 Dec 2005 2:38AM
Well after all a cynic is only an optimist with experience.
heidilee 16 901
5 Dec 2005 6:50PM
LOL at Gary - I'll try and remember that!

Quote:Welcome to the big wide world. It's nasty out here but you'll get used to it and then turn cynical Wink

Think I'll just go back to my own thanks! Bubblewrap and all!

And as for investment banking, I'm afraid I failed maths, so I can't imagine they'd hire me to begin with!
lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
5 Dec 2005 10:59PM

Quote: I'm afraid I failed maths

Sounds like the ideal candidate - you shouldn't let conventional maths get between you and a profit Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.