Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Tier 4; rules, guidelines or laws?

dcash29 15 2.4k England
6 Jan 2021 10:18PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, while the dossers and druggies receive their benefit

and would you put my daughter in your category of “dossers” seeing as she has just had to claim universal credit because of job loss just before Christmas and no one is hiring?

I don't know your daughter, so I can't categorise. I find your question is somewhat strange and surprising from a MOD.
dcash29 15 2.4k England
7 Jan 2021 11:19AM

Quote:
Quote:

and would you put my daughter in your category of “dossers” seeing as she has just had to claim universal credit because of job loss just before Christmas and no one is hiring?

I've just read your post again and someone that's lost their job by no fault of their own and needs to claim benefit isn't a dosser.

I cant believe I'm going to block you (A moderator) again. I think your post is trying to be argumentative and pathetic.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
7 Jan 2021 12:18PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know your daughter, so I can't categorise. I find your question is somewhat strange and surprising from a MOD.

FYI, she was posting as an ordinary member, not as a Moderator. Official Moderator posts are always marked as such. You have to remember that Moderators are also ordinary members, and can post and comment as such.
tj Plus
17 2.1k England
7 Jan 2021 2:13PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

FYI, she was posting as an ordinary member, not as a Moderator. Official Moderator posts are always marked as such. You have to remember that Moderators are also ordinary members, and can post and comment as such.

Seconded.
Paul Morgan 19 19.5k 6 England
8 Jan 2021 10:42PM

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.