PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

Toad with pink flower and sundial shadow!

Hugeknot 15 1.2k 2 Iceland
16 Jun 2005 9:02AM
Hi
Just an idea to occasionally alter the monthly competition on EPZ. The competitions are great and the quality is super dooper! But they are usually themed by "ONE WORD" - nothing wrong with this as it gives every one a chance to use imagination and abstraction. My idea, every once in a while... have a competition tile that is very specific... it will be fun to think of EPZers jumping into next doors garden with their child's toad to get a competition entry. Tee Hee!

Competition ideas;
MJ in bed with an adult.
Tweezers, nosehair and lice.
Gipsies, pants and cheese.

Out of interest, can you access details such as how many entries there are in each competition?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
16 Jun 2005 4:50PM
The possibilities are endless, aren't they. In fact a while back I think just such a concept was suggested - and images containing the following elements: a sunset, a mute swan, two fornicating robins, a naked woman sunbathing on a grey mottled backdrop, a sheep, two gerberas and an arty border were suggested. I'm not sure anything came of it though - I think the robons refused to take part in any gratuitous action.

The gipsies, pants and cheese idea is curiously intriguing. Perhaps we can persuade - nay, force - you to give us a start! hehe
u08mcb 16 5.8k
16 Jun 2005 4:53PM
"The unbearable concept of death weighed against the excruciating burden of being"

Its a winning combination

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.