Shop Amazon's Best Sellers in Camera & Photo

tri pod mounts

manorjim 15 5 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2011 8:12PM
i have just got a sigma 150 - 500 lense,i am looking for a tripod mount ,looks like a ( u ) shape ,see a few people today with large zoom lenses attatched to them,i cannot find them any where,any help would be greatly appreciated
dlegros 20 217 England
26 Jun 2011 8:27PM
Do you perhaps mean a gimbal mount ?

da_nige 18 1.2k United Kingdom
26 Jun 2011 9:01PM
Sounds like you're talking about the Manfrotto 393

MikeRC 17 3.6k United Kingdom
26 Jun 2011 11:28PM
...I think you might mean the Manfrotto 393.....excellent.
Last time I looked Morris Photo...£117


whoops...too slow
manorjim 15 5 United Kingdom
27 Jun 2011 5:56AM
thats the one ,thankyou for your help

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.