Unable to Upload

9 Nov 2018 10:38AM
Can anyone please help, I've just tried to upload some shots and have been unable to , have received the message "you have reached your upload limit for today try again tomorrow" I haven't uploaded any images for a few days and definitely not today. Why is this happening? I am a plus member but not sure if this has been renewed, as I haven't had any reminders.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 8.6k 33 Norway
9 Nov 2018 10:57AM
Hi
Your latest uploaded image, Babbling Stream uploaded today at 10:29am is in the gallery and has received votes.

Your Plus membership expires 30/11 2019. You’ll receive a reminder mail a couple of weeks before and it pays to check your trash box as these mails can end up there instead of your inbox
Chris_L Plus
4 4.9k United Kingdom
9 Nov 2018 11:12AM
Sylvia I think It depends where you are when choose to upload.

If you ignore the white upload cloud arrow top right, go to your portfolio first, then use the blue cloud arrow, then that gives you the choice (bottom), otherwise it assumes you want to upload to the gallery. It's a bug really.

250184_1541761894.jpg

250184_1541761843.jpg

9 Nov 2018 4:35PM
Thanks for the replies, I can see now the image has uploaded, but without me realizing and I didn't get chance to upload any versions as I was in a hurry and had to go out. My mistake.
Sylvia
9 Nov 2018 6:31PM
You can still upload versions by going into edit image and manage versions

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.