Get 70% Off Franzis Cutout 8 Pro Background Editor Software

Underweight models

ade_mcfade 16 15.2k 216 England
21 Aug 2011 11:01PM
quite innovative though, don't you think?

they've been in FHM magazine recently

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
21 Aug 2011 11:15PM

Quote:quite innovative though, don't you think?

Lol, no not at all.

The sixties and twiggy are long and gone, what`s the average waistline these days, around 14 ?
21 Aug 2011 11:19PM
no - the gym creating these packages

not thin people

they've been around a long time.
21 Aug 2011 11:26PM
I`ve always been a bit sceptical when gyms and weight loss clubs offer these weight loss plans.

There`s a whole lot more to it than simply loosing weight.
22 Aug 2011 12:18AM
yeah - the love of food being one factor Wink
22 Aug 2011 12:43AM
Your being a bit narrow minded Ade Sad

For many loosing weight is not that simple.

I`ve been lucky considering, but there are plenty who have tried every conceivable diet plan/gym plan who have found it very difficult to loose weight affectively or not at all.

We are all very different what works for one person might not work for somebody else.

So when you say your helping a gym run a competition for models who need to loose weight what do you really mean.

Can`t say I`ve met many established models that have needed to loose weight, they are usually pretty sensible.

Unless you mean young girls that are not models, but want to be, and feel or are led to believe that they need to loose weight.
22 Aug 2011 1:03AM
I'm just going to photograph the winners and help them get in touch with models and model agencies.

that's it really.

I don't really care about the morals - it's just an innovative product this gym offer. How it works, I have no idea. Why anyone would go on it is not for me to say.

If I can get some free PR out of it to forward McFade Photography, I'm happy. If the gym benefit from the PR the competition brings, good for them. The winning model gets a prize worth 2000 - which ain't bad really.

its a win-win-win situation, which is better than a win-win Wink
eggwhite 10 2
24 Aug 2011 2:40PM
Jatdee007,
I just found this forum posting and it looks to coincide with a recent comment I made regarding one of your images.
I left a great comment about how I truly enjoyed the image, lighting, composition, and post production work. I would really like to know more about your post technique!

Quote:Lovely model! Excellent pose lighting and composition. I really like the post production work on her skin, and wonder if you'd share your technique/method/actions etc on this?

Oh, someone please buy this poor girl a cheeseburger!

Thanks for sharing!
Ed

But alas, in an effort to invoke humor related to the beautiful model "Safire" I made a comment that appears to have offended you and or the model. The comment was in no way meant to be serious, and I apologize that is was not received well. I respect your work! ... and that of the young lady! You both have produced outstanding images and I would still be interested in your post production technique if you are willing to share.

Best Regards,
Ed
Jaydee007 11 34 2 England
24 Aug 2011 2:47PM
Ed
I did send you a private message re technique. Your's wasn't the only comment and if you've read my input above then hopefully you'll have understood where I was coming from. All the same thanks for your posting. I will resend my original email to you
Jim
eggwhite 10 2
24 Aug 2011 3:00PM

Quote:Ed
I did send you a private message re technique. Your's wasn't the only comment and if you've read my input above then hopefully you'll have understood where I was coming from. All the same thanks for your posting. I will resend my original email to you
Jim

Jim,
THANKS really I meant no disrespect and I do and can see how simple statements can have different impact on individuals. This is especially true when made in clear text without regard to geography, culture and situation. True intent can be lost in a quickly written text.

I'm glad I continued to look for you because I might not have found this forum string to be made aware of my mistake.

I'll look for your msg.... and more of your images!
Ed
Jaydee007 11 34 2 England
24 Aug 2011 3:07PM
Ed,
I have plenty more great images of Saphire to share with you and the rest of the members over the coming months and still to continue to work closely with her. They do say the US & UK are only seperated by their sharing of a common language Smile. This is why I hate the modern trend to using text messages it is hard to get humour across so I now try to use smileys a lot where necessary.
Thanks Again
Jim
Feel Free to add me on Facebook if you are on their full Name Jim Bateman

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.