Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Unwanted presents

DAVID LYDIATE 18 305
12 Jan 2007 11:04PM
Go on be honest, how many of you all have had to or will make more than one trip to the charity shop to give them presents you got for christmas from people you don't see all year round yes that's right those who say "we must get in touch", but never do.
Can you brave and name some of the "room 101" presents and who you got then from, if you can so will I

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Big Bri 19 16.6k United Kingdom
12 Jan 2007 11:08PM
Nope, but only cos all I got this year was an Andy Rouse book and a Canon 100-400 Smile

Actually that's a lie. My mum and dad bought me some nice stuff to eat, but I ate it all.
Big Bri 19 16.6k United Kingdom
12 Jan 2007 11:09PM
Although I have to say, a couple of years ago, they bought me a silver corkscrew and the handle is small silver pig. Don't know what drugs they were doing when they bought that one.
FeePhoto 13 34 Scotland
12 Jan 2007 11:46PM
The same name-less relative has given me two lazy susans in 3 years!. This year's was a smaller one than the first one but it also came with a cheese board. I hate cheese.

My out-laws also gave us a crate of assorted wines one year - hubby was delighted as I'm tee total - that was a nice present!

Thankfully, hubby got me a 30D, Sigma 80 - 400mm lens and, as our present to each other, we got an HD TV to go with our fab new Sky HD box! Some friends also got me an E2 membership - guess what I'll be getting from them next Christmas?! That all made me feel much better!
DAVID LYDIATE 18 305
13 Jan 2007 11:04AM
I will start by saying it is the thought that counts, not much thought, but thought none-theless, so I am "grateful"... watch this space
DAVID LYDIATE 18 305
13 Jan 2007 12:15PM
The presents I got of one relative had obviously been sold at charity shop 6 times, and gues what? there going back there to be sold 7 times. Is it the thought that counts?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.