Updates to my Ephotozine Portfolio

Hello Ephotozine Members,

In June of 2014 I had my most recent shoot with four models and one other photographer.

One the top row of the first page of my portfolio, the first seven images from the left (all have multiple versions) are all from this shoot.

I am not sure if this is the right place to promote/advertise my images, but see what you think ?

Many thanks

freedriv082000 (Adam)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
1 Aug 2014 3:36PM
Hi Adam,

Nothing wrong with pointing people in the direction of your pf, but that's not going to get you much in the way of feedback/critique on individual images.

What you need to do is to continue uploading them one a day, or as often as you feel right for you, and in that way people can view, vote and comment.
You can also enable Modifications during the uploading process so that other members can upload suggested improvements, changes, or even better, upload to the Critique Gallery where the Critique Team can give you more detailed feedback on your images (if this is of interest to you).

Anyone viewing one of your images can easily click on your user name if they want to view more of you work in your pf.

Malc

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.