Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

upload size

Ridgeway 14 222 2 Ireland
7 Nov 2012 12:38PM
You now on here for e2 members its 1000 on the longest size.
But say face book and sites of that nature what size should you be looking to with out making them crap.
Is there a safe ?? size for say the face book,,so there not worth robbing,,

Aidan,,

Its in here because I didnt know where else to put it,,Wink
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
7 Nov 2012 4:38PM
People like to view larger photos so 1000 is a good size, but they can be worth "robbing" at that size. The only safe size is thumbnail and then they're not worth looking at. If you're really worried don't show you photos. The truth is there are so many large versions of everything that the chances of anyone getting anything nicked that's "normal" is being reduced every day. Put up a really exceptional photo and you may stand a chance of being robbed, otherwise I'd say don't worry.
User_Removed 11 4.6k 1 Scotland
7 Nov 2012 5:04PM

Quote:
But say face book and sites of that nature what size should you be looking to with out making them crap.
Is there a safe ?? size for say the face book,,so there not worth robbing,,

Why are you worried about "robbing"? If you put any photograph on Facebook, Flickr, ePz or wherever on the internut, it is because you want Joe Public to be able to admire your work. If someone "robs" it and makes it even more publicly available, surely that is a bonus.

I would love it if National Geographic "robbed" some of my photies. The best I have managed so far is to get "robbed" by the Aruba Tourist Board! They are welcome to free use of my images, of course. But not the most prestigious robber!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.