Save 60% On inPixio Eclipse HDR Pro

Uploading versions in gallery

PattiW 15 24 2 United States
10 Sep 2012 1:54PM
Maybe I am missing something but I have been unable to upload versions in the gallery for some time, since they changed the format. I get to the spot where it says wait for upload button to appear to brouse and select but the button never appears!!! I did not have this problem before it changed.Grrrr!
10 Sep 2012 2:14PM
It was working but just tried it myself and it appears broken, I'll submit a report to the backroom boys.
PattiW 15 24 2 United States
10 Sep 2012 3:14PM
I appreciate that. I have tried in the past also and have not been able to add versions or add with the multiloader. I am an EPZ member so I should be able to do these things. No problems other than these but these two seem to be ongoing. I didn't have problems uploading versions until the site changed.
Niknut Plus
10 2.8k 82 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2012 3:30PM
My latest upload includes a 'version' !!.......With my original image open from the 'Gallery', just click on 'Options' just
below the image, & the 4th one down is 'Upload a Version'.....click on this & follow the instructions to browse your
computer image files, download a 'Version' from there........all fairly straightforward.

Hope that helps.....regards...Keith.Smile
rhousham 13 435 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2012 4:28PM
Thanks for the report, just given this a go myself and no trouble.
I'll look further and submit to our backroom boys - but looks ok.
Richard
rhousham 13 435 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2012 4:47PM
Just got a reply from our guys - they say that it might be a ISP issue.
They want to know are you using a '3G dongle'?
Thanks
Richard

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.