Very cheap camera and lens deals

puertouk 8 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2018 9:37AM
Hi guys, just to let you know I came across this site a few weeks ago and purchased a Canon EF 17 - 40 mm f/4L USM lens for 520. At first I was a little sceptical that it could be a grey import, but it was a genuine European lens, so I was over the moon when I registered it with Canon UK. They have some really good deals on all types of things, not just cameras, but all sorts of gear. So, if you want to save some money, try this place out.

www.eglobalcentral.com.es

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dave_Canon Plus
13 1.6k United Kingdom
18 Nov 2018 10:40AM
I have googled various reviews and they are very poor. I would not consider dealing with such a company. I stick to reputable UK companies who I am confident will deliver genuine articles (not fakes) and will deal with any problems if they occur.

Dave
filmforever 12 775
18 Nov 2018 1:38PM

Quote:I have googled various reviews and they are very poor. I would not consider dealing with such a company. I stick to reputable UK companies who I am confident will deliver genuine articles (not fakes) and will deal with any problems if they occur.

Dave

I agree. "The feeling of bitterness over a defective or poor quality item lasts long after the sweetness of a cheap bargain has been forgotten".....It's a saying I came across many years ago and always adhere to it when buying an item of equipment.
Chris_L 6 5.5k United Kingdom
18 Nov 2018 4:18PM
The stuff is real enough, no evidence that the European stock is gray import. Where you will come unstuck is they don't always stock all of the high price items that they advertise, they'll only order that when they have your money, they are difficult to talk to, customer service is severely lacking. If things go well, great! If they go wrong it will be a nightmare to deal with compared to Wex etc
LenShepherd 11 4.1k United Kingdom
19 Nov 2018 8:29AM
The site is written in Spanish, making it challenging to see if the buyer agrees in the "small print" to pay import duties etc - a common feature of Grey Import sites.
keithh 16 25.6k 33 Wallis And Futuna
19 Nov 2018 12:29PM

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.