Use the code EXCIRE-EP to save 15% on Excire Foto Software

Video bashing

realspeed 15 64 United Kingdom
4 Dec 2021 12:59PM
I am not promotion one of my videos before I start. However having posted a video on youtube about 10 years ago for my own interest only not for any financial gain,I am not interested in that. It has suddenly in the past few months gain a lot of what for me is a large number of viewings, about 71k to date. There seems on another web site I belong to fun in bashing it because of the number of views . I have asked other members to show some of their videos. I don't know the reason for the bashing, which is why I came on here to ask if anyone knows.
Carabosse 18 41.9k 270 England
4 Dec 2021 2:26PM
Any reason why you are asking on EPZ?

What is the other site you belong to?
saltireblue Plus
11 12.6k 79 Norway
4 Dec 2021 2:32PM
It's impossible for anyone to answer your question without first knowing what your vid is about, and what sort of site the other one is, and why there is a connection between them and your vid.
realspeed 15 64 United Kingdom
4 Dec 2021 2:35PM
I don't think what or where is relevant .
saltireblue Plus
11 12.6k 79 Norway
4 Dec 2021 3:51PM

Quote:I don't think what or where is relevant .

Your choice...but without any context I can't help, and I doubt that others can, either...
sitan1 Plus
13 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
5 Dec 2021 9:44AM
There will always be haters, trolls and jealousy online, unfortunately it's just the way it is.
You just have to create content that makes you happy and try not to be influenced by others, unless it's creative criticism that can help you improve or expand.
Be strong, keep creating and good luck!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.