Viewing competition entries

exposure Plus
16 6.0k England
30 Dec 2007 8:12PM
Hello
I wonder if any member could tell me where to veiw a competition entry I have just uploaded please, I have followed the advise and have found my comp entries , But the one I have just uploaded isnt there.
Thank you Pauline.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

shroti 13 4 India
30 Dec 2007 8:22PM
u can browse in the members tag above and if u don't find still, take help os .contact us' tag at bottom of this page.
30 Dec 2007 8:24PM
Competition entries only become visible to you once they are made active/shortlisted but they do not become visible to everyone until the competition has been judged and winners announced Smile
ulstertower 13 54
30 Dec 2007 9:11PM
You know that is a very good question cause three of my images in a space of four months were shortlisted in these comps. I've tried looking for them once uploaded, but have never had any success.

Perhaps Epz would look into that one for you?
exposure Plus
16 6.0k England
30 Dec 2007 9:28PM
Thank you all for your replies,
Answersonapostcard can we not check them to make sure they look ok after uploading?
Regards Pauline.
30 Dec 2007 10:16PM
Not until being made active for judging. This could be at various stages throughout the month of the competition, or done all at once at the end when final judging occurs. Process is due to time restrictions unfortunately.

Best way to check to see how your competition entry will look after uploading is to right click and open the image in your browser (i.e. internet explorer) then you will be able to see how it looks before uploading it to the competition area.
exposure Plus
16 6.0k England
30 Dec 2007 10:21PM
Thank you Answersonapostcard,
No problem I just thought it was me not looking in the right place.
Regards Pauline.
ulstertower 13 54
31 Dec 2007 2:50AM
So there you have it exposure you must be happy with your image prior to the upload.
pcwillows 17 36 United Kingdom
27 Jan 2008 5:36PM
I think I've uploaded a duplicate competition entry. I expected to see my upload in the competition entries bit of my profile but when it wasn't there I sent another. I can't see that one either so now I think I've sent the same photo twice. Muppet.
I know back in the old days I could see my own entries before the competition closed and delete them so I could amend them or submit replacements etc...
I've looked everywhere in my profile but can only find my old entries. Is it no longer possible to check my current uploads so I can delete any duplicates?
If not can someone from Admin delete one of them for me?
Ta.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.