Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

viewing images on TV?

johna12 8 22 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 12:37PM
Hi

I burned a DVD using Win & movie maker and it ll went OK. But when I put the DVD+RW in the DVD player it is telling me not supported. I know I have used these dvd's in the machine before to make recordings form TV, so I don't understand why I am getting this error message?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

colin beeley Plus
14 1.1k 10 England
8 Oct 2012 3:18PM
are they jpgs ? does the disk want finalizing ?
8 Oct 2012 5:11PM
Ok I have HDMI in on my TV and I am using a HP Pavilion DV6 and not sure if I have a HDMI out, what would it look like? Assuming I can connect these two to each other what do I need to do then. I ma not sure what a graphics card is or if I have one, assuming I have how do I confugure this? Once this is done do I just run my slide show from my photoshop elemnets and it will appear on TV? Do I need to change any aspects of my images?

Thanks
miptog 11 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 5:23PM
See page 16: HP Pavilion DV6

The HDMI is on the left hand side, fourth port from the rear of the machine. Looks a bit like a "squashed D".
10 Oct 2012 9:36PM
So I have my HDMI cable and get the images both on my lap top and TV. Is there anyhting I can do to improve the quality of the image on the TV? I am thinking perhaps I need to change the reolution of my images but this would be a pain as there is over 100? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.