ADVERTISEMENT
NOVO HELIX T50 CARBON FIBRE TRIPOD KIT CHECK OUT THIS HIGHLY RECOMMENED TRIPOD ONLY 299

W10 v 1909

Dave_Canon Avatar
Dave_Canon 17 2.2k United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 3:05PM
My PC is currently W10 v 1903 and they seem to have stopped forcing feature updates. My 1903 regularly updates for security etc and the updates area suggest that I might like to feature update to 1909. I have not chosen to do so as my system seems currently very stable. I guess others have updated to 1909 so what new features are available and have you had any problems?

Dave
Jestertheclown Avatar
Jestertheclown 15 8.8k 255 England
14 Mar 2020 6:15PM
Working on the assumption that, despite the "experts" that inhabit internet forums, Microsoft know a lot more about their operating systems than any of their users, I simply accept updates as they come.

I've been using Windows 10 Pro since the day that it was released and I've yet to encounter a problem.

As for the "new features," I can't say that I've ever noticed any difference.
IanYorke Avatar
IanYorke 10 33 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 8:59PM
I have had no issues on any of the family machines with any updates and am currently at 1909 Build 18363.720.

Ian
Dave_Canon Avatar
Dave_Canon 17 2.2k United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 10:08PM
Thanks, encouraging comments so far. I am cautious because I am very reliant on my PC and I had a serious issue with an earlier W10 upgrade. I may still wait until I have completed end of year accounts at the end of March.

Dave

Login

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join for free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.