WEX Deal: Save 500 on the Sony A7R Mark II

Wacom A4 Graphics Tablet

paulowen 18 146
29 Apr 2003 11:29PM
Ok folks time to test your shopping prowess. Where is the best place to go () for a Wacom A4 Intuos2 Graphics Tablet?

Ive done loads of research but invariably somebody always knows of a cheaper supplier. Best price inc VAT at the moment is 321

Thanks again for all of your help and support.

Kind regards

Paul

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Toymaker 17 587 1
30 Apr 2003 3:09PM
Hi Paul,

How about this one on eBay from Jessops-Auctions. Its currently standing at 82 with 5 days left to run and appears to be brand new.

Or theres this one from a private individual currently running at 102 with only 2 days left. This one is apparently mint complete with box.

If it were me and I was considering spending up to 321 on a brand new one, Id certainly consider risking a bid on either of them. Youve nothing to loose. If you get it for 200 youve saved 121 but if they bid past your limit you can always go and buy a brand new one.

Youre in a win-win situation M8 Smile)
GoodbyeAll 17 348 1
30 Apr 2003 5:51PM
Just to put my oar in (again). Have you considered an A5 tablet? They are cheaper and the A4 ones can be quite a lot harder to use because the 'span' is so much greater.

W
marianne 18 30
30 Apr 2003 7:40PM
I've been using a wacom A4 graphics tablet at college producing some interesting artwork so I am particularly interested in this thread. I hadn't used one before so couldn't comment on the ease of use, but it was a bit fiddly balancing it on the edge of the desk so i can see the advantages of an A5 size. I looked for a review on here for graphics tablets and there doesn't appear to be one :o((
collinf 17 1.2k
1 May 2003 7:36AM
A colleague at work has the A4 Intuos, I have the A5 Graphire 2. I have used both extensively with both the pen and the mouse and much much prefer the A5 Graphire. Purely for the size, as others have said, it's much easier to span. I run dual screens and still get the accuracy needed for fine details.

Paul, unless you have a good reason for going for the A4, I would seriously consider saving yourself lots of pennies (you can get the A5 Graphire2 for around 75) and go for an A5 version.

I would certainly recommend a tablet to ANYONE working with pictures/art!

Collin Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.